AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:aloo89
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Art
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:5442004
Why Should This Player Be Punished:after bob die and nicolas said he will go to get armor they storg gun when we was raiding and pick up drugs
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
**Involved**

Nick said he was going to go re-armor and we had just killed Bob so we thought all cops left or were dead.

Btw. make an RR for the nothing that you lost.
i was talking dont say you didnt hear me
i was shoting with glock and bob was with shotgun and nicolas with m4
nicolas was talking and he said hold i will go to get armor

Reaction score
We thought it was clear because we have killed one cop and possibly we killed one TFU, as I have shot the TFU so many times.

You were clearly whispering in the video, how would we hear you? If we didn't hear anyone clearly there would be no danger.

And you continuously kept targetting me and my mates while we try to relax and chill, writting shit in OOC and LOOC, only because we made an AR on you.

I was already told by McGlinchy after this not to store my gun. @McGlinchy Unless my life was not in danger, and my life wasn't at that time.

A1L

Reaction score
you killed bob but leonard was still there with me, @ALOO89 was talking via /radio chat too as well as the voice radio.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for breaking
While their life is in immediate danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.
Me and @Draxen has over viewed the logs and we can see @Google Chrome died at 3:33:51 AM and you starting to store at 3:35:45 AM 2 minutes after you have just killed a officer
Reviewed with @Draxen

Status
Not open for further replies.