AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nathan/Tyler Joelski
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: smo/Ben Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2385029
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.2 Third Party Communication Applications, I arrived at Slums for a "mug" call officer Ben Ross called in and after a argument between both officer and potential suspects he said let me upload footage of this incident which he did and then he did, i called him out for 3.2 and said i am "slandering" him which i did not, trying to not get reported he then deleted the evidence and lucky i managed to record it all.
Evidence (Demo Required):
| < His recording on his youtube | https://gyazo.com/66012838f8e0778f91cb4fa8b023824c < Proof of him deleting the footage to avoid punishment

Reaction score
I'm going to admit I was speaking to my friend but not for beneficial reasons that well benefit my gameplay. Everyone is in teamspeak or discord with there friends but they're just talking same exact for me. It's late at night and we're just talking since the server is pretty dead. You've currently went out of your way (for some reason) to get this footage and report me. I hope this can be resolved without warning/ban as I'm down to apologise to you, or anyone else who could've been affected by this.

Once again I'm willing to speak so this can be resolved without making a AR,

thanks smo.

Reaction score
Taken from rule 3.2:
Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods

What topics affected In-Character decisions in this video? The video shows him to already be at Slums when the mugging starts. Nothing discussed after that seems to have any impact on the RP situation.

Reaction score
His friend asking "Are they talking to you"
"What are they saying"

Reaction score
hi so it's clear you're ignoring me for some reason? you've not actually spoken to me once about this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.