AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Minkツ / Mingus Mink
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: BigNonce / Jack Carpenter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60403285
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I just logged onto the server, was gonna buy my shop at bazaar. Some RC began having fun with my car, which wasn't really a problem. We chat a bit, and he wants to show me something, then out of the blue, I just get shot at for absolutely no reason by a cop from the side. Without him even saying a word, so I didn't knew if he was just trying to RDM me or what was happening. Later on when he gives me commands, I follow every one of them. But until I get out of my car on my own, his only words was 1 time "gunpoint" without any instructions lol, and he just continues to shoot.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
He randomly started gun pointing and shooting @nade also, additionally after killing me he decided to minge confiscate my gun whilst being actively shot at.

Seems like this player has no real intent to roleplay.

Reaction score
@BigNonce (instead of making a separate AR I'll add on here.

This player has obviously lost the plot, taking the rules into his own hands and excessively breaking 2.5. He's continued to ruin other peoples experience on PERP and when pulled into a sit, his internet's about to go off.

Reaction score
I don't see how it's my fault the sit happened at 2am when I can't control when my pc gets shutdown

Reaction score
Regarding why I shot, first there was an ongoing raid and he just happened to be outside in a call with other people, I gun pointed him and asked him to put his hands up but he didn't I then ask him not to speak to see if he would try to make it obvious I was gun pointing him to alert the people inside and he spoke, this ,are me very suspicious when he decides to run towards a car with people in it shouting "there is a cop chasing me" so I decided to shoot him in the leg, he then got out to bandage so I gunpointed him again and told him to put his hands up which he did and he had a ump or something

Reaction score
With this it is my fault I was telling him to "stop the car" but I was on whisper and I shot because the broadcast thing said there was an armed civilian at bank so I didn't want Tom let him get away. I do admit I am at fault and I would be glad to refund the damages I caused to the car

Reaction score
I was t being actively shot at and I made sur to ask if I could confiscate because it was used against me as in the past I have been told multiple times u can confiscate if it was used against an officer

Reaction score
And running away from gunpoint makes it seem like made has no intent to role play

Reaction score
Well you even shot me without knowing if I was the one with the gun originally, this is as unjustifiable as it gets.

Reaction score
And not to add that in the end you even came up with the suggestion to "confiscate his gun"

Reaction score
I shot you because I thought you were trying to evade because you had a gun which you did, I said I was going To confiscate because you had I think out in public

Reaction score
You were also the only person I saw and a medic was on the opposite side of you so he would've informed me if anyone else ran away

Status
Not open for further replies.