AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:DB/Max Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Islexic/idk
His/Her SteamID:idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished:i was going out of my appartment then this guy shot me for no reason and cripled me so then after that i went back to my app, then when i got out i got killed by him and i was unarmed theres no reason for him to do that.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Him and his friends had held me at gun point earlier and tried to steal my car but then failed. Later they gun pointed me again in front of the gas station across from slums because they thought i had a gun on me. I can get the demo of this by tommorow.

Reaction score
INVOLVED

Max walker had nothing to dowith the gunpointing as i was one of the persons who gunpointed you. He just came online and walked inside and you shot him. You can also see that by the tick of the demo only being 9000. He logged in and came to slums to base with us and you shot at him, he had nothing to do with you. I'd like to see where he GP's you

Reaction score
involved

i crowbar your car and gp you so you dont shot me max wasnt in server at the time and he with us he wasnt involved in crowbar your car you just shot him for no reason

i hope you get video when he did that

Reaction score
Ok so here is footage of max walking up to Leonard and his friend with weapons drawn. One of the robbers tells Max to get a weapon and Max pulled out a pistol which makes him an accomplice in the robbery.
Then later I kill Leonard for trying to rob me twice and max comes downstairs. Since I just killed his friend and I know he is an accomplice and last time I saw him was with a gun I had a reasonable reason to defend myself.

Reaction score
You maybe saw him pulling out a weapon as lucius asked Max to get a gun, But he didnt point it at you as he is not part of the robbery he was just a bystander and he had a gun on him. Then in slums he came downstairs with no weapon in his hands and you still shoot him. he runs upstairs and back downstairs and you shoot him again killing him. I know that you killed his friend but that is not a reasonable reason to kill someone who has no weapon and looks what is going on there. This is my perspective but it may not be true.

Reaction score
INVOLVED

I indeed told max to get a gun but that was not to help with robbing you. As Zexinity said he did not point it at you or assisted in us telling you to put your hands up. We expected a raid coming from you guys which eventually did happen. I just told max to get a gun incase of a raid but he apparently already had one on him. You had no reason to shoot him, TWICE.

Reaction score
Also in the video you immediatly started shooting after max showed himself. I think if it was some random guy from some other apartment you wouldve shot aswell.

Reaction score
And from such a distance you dont see his name or anything so you assumed it was him from his clothing. As he has the clothing of every new player in the game you couldve shot some random new player.

Reaction score
Accepted(ish)

While @Islexic should obviously not have shot an unarmed man, it is obvious, that during the first encounter it happened out of reflex and not because of any ill intentions. When @muradqaqish came out the door, however, it would have sufficed to just gun-point him.

User will receive a verbal warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.