Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Sir Zac
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Censored.exe
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:72160298
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Before the video begins, Double J had made two consecutive 911 calls: one being "Bank Raid" in process. To which I responded too. Upon arriving at the bank, I had seen his vehicle smashed into the window and him stuck and as such was looking to charge for 10.3 (after he got his vehicle free). Following this, the video commences which shows him simply driving away (even though the situation was not over) at speed while running a red light, therefore, I pursued him as I thought he was breaking 6.9. On arrival at the Bazaar, you can see that I look down the main shopping centre walkway and see him running to a back shop. From this suspicious behaviour, I pulled my shotgun out and attempted to locate the suspect and low and behold found him within a bazaar shop unresponsive (AFK). After cuffing him and informing him that he was arrested for 6.9, I was in the process of taking him to my vehicle. Two outcomes were inevitable for Double J, either he would have been arrested for the said offence or would have been released with a ticket as he apparently never knew he was being pursued (which was fair enough as he got away pretty quickly). The maximum sentence for 6.9 is 5 years to which he wouldn't have received (max punishment) as he began to comply (it would have extenuated to around two or three years imprisonment).

Now, with the prologue complete, this is where the rule perpetrators come into play. It is evident from censored.exe's action that his methods of roleplaying are to be blunt rudimental. Upon arriving on the scene, he had no prior involvement with the situation (except from an incident that had happened 20 or so minutes earlier, where he died - so NLR), but when we where at the bank, you can see his red BMW causing a nuisance while trying to pursue Double J. No crime had previously been committed by either person prior to the bank situation, meaning that there was in no way a connection to a murder that could have landed Double J with 10 years and a 10k ticket. Therefore, it is with the silly remarks of censored.exe yelling "is it ten toes (.) Jimmy (.) I need a yes or a no (.) yes or no" (his friend did the same but not obnoxiously) in front of two officers that made me even want to comprehend making an action request as I generally want to avoid making them. He's evidently breaking 3.4 and simply wants a shootout because he thinks he's good.
Evidence:
Youtube Video

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Was not afk, I was getting materials from my storage, Stove and saw horse,

Reaction score
"He's evidently breaking 3.4 and simply wants a shootout because he thinks he's good. "
Genuinely the most stupid thing I've ever heard. 2 People, with guns, vs 2 people with guns. Me and my friend would have pulled weapons out before either of you two did so not 3.4 - Calculated. Our only downfall was Jack not noticing the officer behind him.

You will see me asking for ten toes and then saying "Oh". I said that upon hearing Zac say something about murder and 10 years. I talked to him later about it and he told me what he actually said was something along the lines of 'It isnt murder, so not ten toes'. I was under a strong time constraint seeing as once he was in the car there wasn't much I could have done. Once I heard murder and the words ten toes, I had ultimately about 10 seconds to make a decision. So I made one based on the information I had.
I spoke to both Jimmy and Jack after the situation and both confirmed they thought they heard something about murder, as did I.
It obviously wasn't 3.4 as its usually not much risk going against 2 officers with their guns away. As I said, our only downfall was Jack not realising the officer was behind him and getting killed due to it.
This is just another case of someone getting annoyed at dying and wanting revenge.

Sorry for any misunderstanding with the 'Murder' statement, however when you have 10 seconds to make a decision and you've just heard the words murder and 10 years, misunderstandings can be quite common. I apologise deeply, however, I don't believe I should be punished for that action. Especially not 3.4

TL;DR
I heard something about murder and ten years, had to make a decision quickly. Sorry for doing so. 3.4 is invalid as it was 2 on 2, and we would have and did draw weapons quicker.

Reaction score
"It obviously wasn't 3.4 as its usually not much risk" 'genuinely the most stupid thing I've ever heard'. You had absolutely no reason which could ever be justified as to why you decided to spontaneously shoot us. You saying 'time constraints' is quite frankly the most simple form of excuse imaginable. Saying "it was 2 on 2" doesn't excuse the fact that you had no reason to shoot in the first place (and you even said your friend died). Why would you arrive on the scene and just start obnoxiously yelling "is it ten toes (.) Jimmy (.) I need a yes or a no (.) yes or no" in front of two officers, quite silly to be honest. As for "this is just another case of someone getting annoyed at dying and wanting revenge" isn't that always true, you instigated this post via saying afterwards 'I'd happily justify myself in an AR', which you've done but floundered.

Reaction score
To be honest, I saw your name in the demo and just included it, however, you were just following someone's lead and didn't instigate anything as they shot first. So you're not really involved in this AR as such but are involved in the situation.

Reaction score
"You had absolutely no reason which could ever be justified as to why you decided to spontaneously shoot us ." You say this in connection with 3.4? That has nothing to do with 3.4
Second, my reason for 'spontaneously' shooting you was Jimmy having no idea what he was being arrested for and therefore not being able to tell me, so when I hear the officer whos dragging him to the car mention murder and ten years. I have to make a decision, quickly.
Im awfully sorry for any misunderstanding like mentioned in my post before, however I urge you to look at it from my point of view.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can quite obviously see it from your perspective. You arrive on the scene and want to shoot, so you use any excuse including me saying "Well he hasn't committed murder, so it can't be 10 years" as a means of you trying to justify your actions. You're "decision" making is clearly for no real benefit as Jimmy's charges were minimal and that's inexcusable given the pragmatics.

Reaction score
Yet again, sorry for the misunderstanding. But thats all this is, something anyone could do. I jumped on TS with jimmy after it and he told me he thought he heard something about murder and didnt know what it was.
I dont think you were talking very loudly, maybe try to speak up?

Reaction score
You can close this, I've spoken to CensoredExe maturely in-game and I've decided against this. CHeeeeeeeers

Status
Not open for further replies.