OOC Information
Steam name: Omena
Are you active enough?: Yes.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31936485

IC Information
In-Game name: Paul Williams
Any cars you have: Audi RS4
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: Im helpful, respectful and would bring defence and raid help for family.
Why should we choose you?: As i said, im helpful and i do what is needed
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Shooting.
What other organizations have you been in?: First org
What firearms level are you?:? Currently 16 but leveling it up fast.

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Frank
Are you active enough?: Yes I am
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64536372

IC Information
In-Game name: Frank Sciberras
Any cars you have: yes I have a mitsubishi colliat but I am getting a Scion xD
Are you VIP?: no I will be on friday
What would you bring to this Family?: I would offer my knowledge, tactics money and skills
Why should we choose you?: because im hard working and I am very good at shooting. I will not betray
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): shooting, driving, raiding and teamwork
What other organizations have you been in?: None as this has been my first application
What firearms level are you?:? I am currently 3 but I am leveling
[DOUBLEPOST=1424969905,1424897596][/DOUBLEPOST]
OOC Information
Steam name: Frank
Are you active enough?: Yes I am
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64536372

IC Information
In-Game name: Frank Sciberras
Any cars you have: yes I have a mitsubishi colliat but I am getting a Scion xD
Are you VIP?: no I will be on friday
What would you bring to this Family?: I would offer my knowledge, tactics money and skills
Why should we choose you?: because im hard working and I am very good at shooting. I will not betray
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): shooting, driving, raiding and teamwork
What other organizations have you been in?: None as this has been my first application
What firearms level are you?:? I am currently 3 but I am leveling
First of all I raided no one, Im actually friends with MrLewis as we used to base together and second of all I am currently abroad as I did this on my phone. I have money to buy a Scion XD and I am paying VIP IRL

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Kawii Cat
Are you active enough?: Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

IC Information
In-Game name: Matt Grand
Any cars you have: Mini Cooper 1965
What would you bring to this Family?: What I bring to the family is loyalty to the family.I will follow orders and will never backstab.I also have access to a heavy weapons to I can shoot the popo.
Why should we choose you?: That I will always respond to your call and I have access to heavy weapons.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): My specialties are in defending and in raiding.
What other organizations have you been in?: Security+,Crescendo,The Montreal Family
What firearms level are you?:? 35

Reaction score
Steam name:yanirxxx0
Are you active enough?:Yes
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38082183

IC Information: idk what to say here
In-Game name: Yanir Laty
Any cars you have: 0
Are you VIP?:no
What would you bring to this Family?: skilled weapon fighter
Why should we choose you?: i have conections and im good with weapons
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Leadership and good with weapons
What other organizations have you been in?:0
What firearms level are you?:?1

Reaction score
Steam name:bajoo
Are you active enough?:eek:fc. im new but im playing alot perp 1000hr.
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/edenrobik/

IC Information
In-Game name: jambo
Any cars you have:0 (im new)
Are you VIP?:no. but im thinking to buy
What would you bring to this Family?:alot of motivation and help in fights
Why should we choose you?:choose and you will see :D
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting):
What other organizations have you been in?:i neven was
What firearms level are you?:?1

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name:=FireBeatz=
Are you active enough?:yeah
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51617757

IC Information
In-Game name:Ruben Veagi
Any cars you have:None (not yet)
Are you VIP?:No
What would you bring to this Family?:My Intelligents and love for drugs
Why should we choose you?:Im a Team player and always help my fellow team members
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Crafting
What other organizations have you been in?:None
What firearms level are you?:1, i haven't killed anyone yet, only mugged

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: The Royal Lawngnome
Are you active enough?: I just started playing again, but last time I played I was very active so I'm counting on it.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19982911

IC Information
In-Game name: Max Dunwall
Any cars you have: Yes, I have the Evo
Are you VIP?: Yes, just got it as I started playing again
What would you bring to this Family?: Humor, I would say that I am a very happy person, that jokes alot about random stuff. And if I am shown loyalty I will respond with respect and the same ammount of Loyalty. And I am a "close" friend of Duckie, one of your memebers.
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me if you want a friendly and happy memember who wont fuck you over.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Leadership defently
What other organizations have you been in?: My own, and another org that got closed along time ago.
What firearms level are you?:? 19

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: zXDroNEXz
Are you active enough?: Yes, I play about every day.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:88346660

IC Information
In-Game name: Soul Evans
Any cars you have: Kia Forte Koup (Saving up for a BMW M5 E60)
Are you VIP?: Yes, (Ends on 3/24/15 but i am planning on renewing it on the 23rd
What would you bring to this Family?: I feel like I could help the Armenian mafia immensely by doing good deeds for the Org and participating in every little raid and growing session.
Why should we choose you?: I think that you should choose me because I would be able to help the org and i actually have by being in the Para lake army (Which are allied with this org)
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Leadership, Driving, Shooting.
What other organizations have you been in?: Black Roses, The Paralake Army/PLIP
What firearms level are you?: 8 But i am trying to bring it up more

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: [PH] The Strange Deranged Mage
Are you active enough?: I play everyday for several hours
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35691857

IC Information
In-Game name: Donny Rogers
Any cars you have: F-100 (Gaining money for a Hudson)
What would you bring to this Family?: Proper leadership and organization
Why should we choose you?: I am myself a good sniper, and decent with various other weapons.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): I find myself fit for the organization and proper leadership of myself, as a veteran SWAT commander I can say I am bred for shooting.
What other organizations have you been in?: The Paralake Army, Los Zetas
What firearms level are you?: 3 (Going up)

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: gamingpeach
Are you active enough?: Yeah 5 hours a day
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

IC Information
In-Game name: David Peach
Any cars you have: Nissan 370z
What would you bring to this Family?: safety and a community within the family and give each other a helping hand.
Why should we choose you?: Because i'm very always ready to help and i earn money to buy weapons and help fellow family members.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): driving is my best okay at shooting, got a good eye to see plans possible kills
What other organizations have you been in?: 0 reason this is the second family member i have attempt to be in.
What firearms level are you?:? 0 ( i tend to buy my firearms and ammo) might work on this in the future no plans yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name:
Magnus
Are you active enough?: Active about 20 hours a week average
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14251599

IC Information
In-Game name:
Frank Angelini
Any cars you have: Hudson Hornet
Are you VIP?: I am.
What would you bring to this Family?: Loyalty and experience.
Why should we choose you?: Because i already have contacts inside the family, that might have seen me as a loyal and worthful person to be with. Besides that, i have a lot of firearm experience from my time in the Army.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): I'm a well experienced soldier, beside i got experience with leading a family when i was helping my old father running the Angelini Family back in New York.
What other organizations have you been in?: None.
What firearms level are you?: 4

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: BA98
Are you active enough?: everyday
Steam ID:

IC Information
In-Game name:Ben Anderson
Any cars you have: vw sirocco
Are you VIP?: yes
What would you bring to this Family?: protection and a good getaway driver and good person to grow with
Why should we choose you?: as im loyal and good at doing things clean
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): leading people
What other organizations have you been in?:this one
What firearms level are you?:? 27

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: idomz1

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49012022

IC Information

In-Game name: Ido Mazin

Any cars you have: Chevrolet

What would you bring to this Family?: I will help with the paranormal activity (Basing, Drugs, Mugging, Raiding). I will help any Org member in danger.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because 1) I am loyal. Meaning I will help any org member in danger and I will stand to my commands. 2) I am very active and have a lot of experience with Garry's mod (4000 hours played). I am not a irritating squicker and i will do as you tell me. Also my English is very good. I am also a dead-eye. Meaning I can look a person right in the eye while shooting him and not caring a second bit. I'm also somewhat funny but when I'm in a job I am serious and stick to the job.

What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Shooting and basing. Also Leadership.

What other organizations have you been in?: Not any big names org some small orgs with about 5 people on them

What firearms level are you?: My firearms level is 6 but i tend to buy guns

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name: [PH] Homer

Are you active enough?: I still am, yes.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66470518
--------------------------------------------
IC Information

In-Game name: Eddie Rolo.

Any cars you have: Range rover 2012 - Double upgraded.

Are you VIP?: Yup.

What would you bring to this Family?: Ammunition, weapons, pretty much everything I can craft that may be useful. As explained in my last application, I'm pretty much a friendly, interactive person who'd help anyone who requires it.

Why should we choose you?: Well, most likely this application like the last one, will get denied because I may have raided a few members in the past but I honestly haven't raided any Armenians since. I think you should take this into account since I have tried my best to aid some Armenian members (Like Duckie, hope he can vouch for me) I've done some very stealthy missions to free members from their arrest, I'm currently with the Avito which is allied, I've gotten a good sense in what the Armenians do and I honestly would love a taste of your action.

I'm also truly sorry if I offended or hurt an Armenian, It was not intentional along with the "backstab" that I was accused for, I had no idea that he was a part of the Armenian mafia.

Crafting? I'm skilled in crafting as well as being patient, I currently have an M82 Barret with 1 box of sniper ammo that I crafted myself, a pain in the ass to craft by how long it takes but I still love wielding this weapon.

Shooting? I feel I'm pretty impressive, I've made some skilled headshots with the deagle and AK47 as well as an extremely long range kill with the Sako 92 - I love using this weapon, my favorite.

Leading? I feel I'm alright leading people as the Lieutenant on the police force but in all honestly I wouldn't be able with the Armenian mafia (just yet) I have to get known into the org first of all.

Anything else? Again, I said this in my last application but I am very skilled in driving TDM for Garry's mod so I can handle any vehicle at any speed with no problem, I barely crash at high speeds going about 85MPH.

What other organizations have you been in?: The Mafia - Allied with Montreal
Montreal - Lasted one day before they disbanded.
The Avito - The organization I'm currently in.

What firearms level are you?:? 94, halfway to 95. Aiming for 100 in one week.

Reaction score
-=OOC Information=-

Steam name: Bean Can

Are you active enough?: Yes,I am online almost every day.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

---------------------------------------------

IC Information

In-Game name: Matt Grand

Any cars you have: Lamborghini Miura,Mini Cooper 1965(Banter Car)

What would you bring to this Family?: I am a nice guy who is very loyal to any org that I respect(I really respect Amenians).I bring my personality that you some times want to shoot me for :p and some times really like.I bring to the family ofc me,I bring fire arms I want to defend the org I want to be help out the org in the best possible way.

Why should we choose you?: I think you should chose me because I generally want to help the org out.Be able to follow the rules be the best possible person I can be in the org and help it out as much as I can.I always remain loyal to my org I never snitch as I see no point in at all.I will always remain loyal to my org and will always follow orders.

-=Shooting=-
I am a decent shooter not saying I am the best at shooting but I am fairly good at shooting.I also have access to a fair amount of heavy weapons and large amounts of ammo.

-=Laws=-
I have a very well knoledge of the laws.So I know what laws I am breaking and can easily get away with them by stating simple evidence and property laws.

-=Loyalty=-
I will always follow orders and try my best to not piss off org members.I will never back stab or I will never snitch on the org.My loyalty will alway be there for you.I will also never give cops info.

-=Defence=-
I am not that good on assualts and raids but I am skilled in the art of sitting on my ass and shooting people.

What other organizations have you been in?: Crescendo,Amenians,Monteal,Avito,Security +

What firearms level are you?:? 38(really close to 39)

Garrett Woodfield

OOC Information
Steam name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71196251

IC Information
In-Game name: Garrett Woodfield
Any cars you have: evo
Are you VIP?: no
What would you bring to this Family?: I would bring defense and shooting skills to the organization, aswell as a guy that will help anyone in need of help.
Why should we choose you?: Because i will be loyal to the org, and never share out any org-related information to other organizations/people, i would never betray an org.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Crafting, Shooting, Helping.
What other organizations have you been in?: Cant remember all but here are some: The Dragons, Special Forces Army, The Virtuous, and some others.
What firearms level are you?:? 16

Reaction score
OOC Information

Steam name:
Sdac2™

Are you active enough?: Yes, I think

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48656781

IC Information

In-Game name:
Michael Boyle

Any cars you have: Mercedes E63 AMG

What would you bring to this Family?: Banter, Laughs, Guns, Driving skills and Building skills

Why should we choose you?: Because I am a good loyal person who can provide help for other members if they are in a sticky situation or need help raiding some people or if they need picked up quickly if they are getting chased by cops or whatever may occur.

What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Able to make people laugh a lot, Scaring people we don't like Driving, Base Building, Crafting.

What other organizations have you been in?: Belinskys, Jarheads, Crescendo, The Avito, The Mafia, Crafting+, 508 Gotti Boyz (Stompers old org)

What firearms level are you?: 53 1/2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.