Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Topic: Armor for organisations
I serched on the forum and all I found is armor for civs and crime orgs, this is not for crime organisations , this is for organisations that help the PLPD or provide securety.

Short explanation (in notes):
- There will be armor for security organisations only, that will get the peremit form the Police Department.
- Organisations will need to prove that theyre 100% legal and dont commit crimes.
-
Regular people and organisations CANT GET THE ARMOR NO MATTER WHAT.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
This thread is dead.

But yeah, also, make it so certain organisations can apply for open carry if approved by the police department. *AHEM* PRAF

Inspired from this comment on the CCW thread, it would be cool if organisations that prove that are 100% legal and are helping the PLPD/are providing securty (PRAF,
NCA, Neon sec, GenSec, etc) could get permits for having light/midum armor (no "heavy armor", thets OP).
If they want to get the armor the head of the organisations would need to apply at the PLPD for the permit and if they are approved by the Deputy Chief/Chief they could go and buy/craft it, the PLPD could at any time revoce the permit without ant warning and make them to remove the armor, regular people/organisations cant get the armor to prevent them from being OP

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Deleted member 1235

To be honest in real life the standard armour most officers have (in uk at least) is a stab proof vest. Armour shouldn't be added for civilians regardless of their intentions because it creates a unfair disadvantage for criminals. Not only will they have to deal with 10 armed officers and 4 SWAT but also a org with 5 people with AKs helping them? No thanks.

Reaction score
because it creates a unfair disadvantage for criminals.

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not for the whole "keep the sides fair and balanced" argument. A criminal life should be made difficult, right now the PD are (still) being constantly beaten by around 3 guys with AKs and other assorted rifles, so an added difficulty to raiding places is a must I feel. Also, for the security companys, as mentioned, I do believe that this would also be a good idea, as it could make people invest in them if they know that:

1. (Being thought about by @Jordan) Registered security companys will be exempt from some laws.
2. The security personal in question will have more of a fight in them with a bit of armor to buff them out.

Armor being given to certain companys/organisations such as the PRAF/NCA and security organisations is an all-around nice feature I feel, and I totally support this.

Deleted member 1235

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not for the whole "keep the sides fair and balanced" argument. A criminal life should be made difficult, right now the PD are (still) being constantly beaten by around 3 guys with AKs and other assorted rifles, so an added difficulty to raiding places is a must I feel. Also, for the security companys, as mentioned, I do believe that this would also be a good idea, as it could make people invest in them if they know that:

1. (Being thought about by @Jordan) Registered security companys will be exempt from some laws.
2. The security personal in question will have more of a fight in them with a bit of armor to buff them out.

Armor being given to certain companys/organisations such as the PRAF/NCA and security organisations is an all-around nice feature I feel, and I totally support this.
(On phone)

I disagree. I think once the ranking system has taken place properly a full police force can be deadly. It's not the fact that police don't have capabilities to deal with criminals, it's the fact that on most occasions they are mismanaged. Full cops (including those with shotguns) and swat can deal with any criminals if they use proper tactics and thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.