ASDA Academy

Reaction score
ejZof5y.png

After a recent altercation in the Asda discord we have unanimously decided to seperate into 2 organisations - A S D A and ASDA Academy

ASDA Academy is now recruiting!

Employee Benefits :
Allied with ASDA
- you have nothing to fear Jamie is your friend
Living wage - You keep all of your drug proceeds
Career Progression Scheme - promotions and invitation to the ASDA head office if you are special
Dom Gandhi Approved - after a long struggle in Paralake he finally feels at home in ASDA Academy

How do I join? :
Fill in and post the below:

Name (Government/Street) :
Score (https://www.worldwide-iq-test.com/iq-tests/quick-iq-test) :
Do you have a Tooter account? :
BMI (can be an estimate) :
PerpPhone Snake high score :

You can also contact Mortimer Wallace or Sasha Black in Paralake for an in person quiz

Reaction score
We are now officially starting a mega-base in Office, drinks will be supplied and we can continue to profit from the ASDA Academy criminal enterprise.
Be there or be square 26/11/2022 5pm GMT

7oZhVey.jpeg

Reaction score
We are now officially starting a mega-base in Office, drinks will be supplied and we can continue to profit from the ASDA Academy criminal enterprise.

7oZhVey.jpeg
1669388260908.png

Kay

Reaction score
Jamie is a ginger nonce, why would anyone be scared of him.

Ps this is a JOKE! Don’t ban me snowflakes

Reaction score

7oZhVey.jpeg
Slave labour

Reaction score
Prediction: ASDA academy will end up like paralake partnership. An epic fiery civil war will break out which then will lead to LCN and NWA either sitting back with popcorn or jumping in the mosh pit. Maybe this will then lead to ASDA reuniting back as one to defeat a greater enemy or remain divided and the original ASDA prevails.

Top notch perpheads lore.

Reaction score
Prediction: ASDA academy will end up like paralake partnership. An epic fiery civil war will break out which then will lead to LCN and NWA either sitting back with popcorn or jumping in the mosh pit. Maybe this will then lead to ASDA reuniting back as one to defeat a greater enemy or remain divided and the original ASDA prevails.

Terrible predictions.

1: LCN is gone.
2: ASDA Has more members than partnership did. (About half or just over half being inactive members however)
3: Jengas doing a good thing for perp players who get their ass handed to them 24/7 but I don’t think this is a permanent scheme.

Oh i have new buttons I can mess with on your account! I wonder what THIS one does
> Gets staff
> Immediately threatens to use permissions to win forum disputes.

You’ve become one of us…

Reaction score
Terrible predictions.

1: LCN is gone.
2: ASDA Has more members than partnership did. (About half or just over half being inactive members however)
3: Jengas doing a good thing for perp players who get their ass handed to them 24/7 but I don’t think this is a permanent scheme.

> Gets staff
> Immediately threatens to use permissions to win forum disputes.

You’ve become one of us…
I think everything I said still very plausible minus the LCN involvement cause yeah I wouldn’t know that LCN is gone…. Oof

Reaction score

ratio + my prediction:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score

don't compare normie orgs to ASDA Academy