ASDA response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you have seen many ASDA members including myself have been perm banned for exploiting, With alot of messages about what we did and what so here it is.

We received files that was given out to certain people in the high ranking of perpheaders. Files we wasn't meant to gain access to, meaning we had the official ASDA tech. Error blood splats? Bright skins? and new reticles . Now we got the advantage. Jokes aside we managed to get hold of new weapon recoil animations that was currently being developed by @Carrot . These animations was extremely broken and gave us the advantage. Although we still had recoil on our guns all the "visual" recoil was gone. Meaning guns did not bounce as much and was alot easier to control. this didn't really change the way we aimed but helped with spraying ALOT.

@gamerdanger99 <3 you can now see what we did.

Here are some clips that @Xeronise has posted in shoutbox but ill post here so you can see them. I personally didn't use these goofy ass textures
https://streamable.com/dfweg8

With normal animated recoil
This is with the private animated recoil

@steelo
Fuck you, But thank you for showing my good side. I look kinda slim.....
edAuauh.jpg

As you can see its bad.

I would also like to mention that the following members should be let go and be free!!!
@DB KILLER
@Tinky
@walnash
@Butterman561
@Jenga
@Blocked (roadcrew ban)
@Nerve
@Ophelia
@Smol
@Azure Ghosting
@Google Chrome
@Denis