asda

Reaction score
Has to something to do with the amount of members in the heist and the amount of police on duty. Prob some more factors that i dont know about.
ohhh thanks never understood how it worked my friend

Reaction score
Reaction score
All of these raids even out to a 5 person split, 5 people with AS50s vs the PD is no flex. Let alone the fact that it was more than likely more than 5 raiders however a couple probably died, not to mention only one of these raids had a high amount of cops (as shown by the bank outcome)
its not about the money, we did one with 3 people. 1 scar, 1 mp5k, 1 pistol and won against 4 tfo's and like 5 pistol cops the same night but got carried away killing so vault closed by time pd got wiped

Reaction score
Rxsm loves hating man HE JUST ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVES IT DUDE FUCK MAN , EVERY FUCKING POST DUDE HE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY MAN FUCK EVERY POST MAN DOSENT MATTER WHO IT IS MAN FUCK
He's banned man let him have this, its all he has left

Reaction score
8Pd8y41gSp-wA1pn0wPxRg.png

3 alt accounts begging me to be your friend, fuck off.

Reaction score
8Pd8y41gSp-wA1pn0wPxRg.png

3 alt accounts begging me to be your friend, fuck off.
6 months ago , contacting you to try to apologize , keep leaking priv stuff , there’s a reason people don’t like you man + snitching only to get banned yourself for the same amount of time is sad , was trying to get you to not report me for my sake and yours cause ik you'd also get banned xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss (i think you two should kiss)