Atomic_Wizard & Super

Reaction score
Hey,

I'd like to recommend both Atomic_Wizard & Super as they have been growing a lot in my eyes in their capability with dealing with rulebreakers but also as general people, I'm not gonna lie I didn't have my eyes up for both people at first (as I'd been inactive for the longest time ever lol) but I'd like to say that they've improved a lot and I do appriciate their work on the server, not only are they nice guys to talk to but also very good at doing their jobs, they're not two of those enforcers (super is now mod lol wat) who you have to watch over and tell them what to do because you can trust them that they will do a good job, which is always a nice thing as it leaves us moderators/administrators with the reports without having to worry too much about the rulebreakers who are around Atomic and Super,

These are two of the fastest improving members of the community in my eyes as they've both have went over expectation for me atleast, I think that they both need some kind of extra recognition in the community as both are doing a very good job for the community in general and can obviously tell when people make a simple mistake and when someone breaks the rule(S) with the intent to do so, thank you @atomic_wizard and @Super_ for your exceptional work around the community, hope to see you keep on improving in this pace and you will hopefully both be promoted to administrators soon enough!