Attacker1983

IN-GAME NAME:

Morgan Matheson

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:43401590

18 at the end of the month

England

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MY TIME ON THE SERVER:

I first joined perp around august 2016 i found the server as it was in my server history and decided to play on it when i first joined i was your classic sweater vest just running around but then i met some people in game who i played with on a regular basis (boydy/sapphire donovan and @Henry /aiden smith) who invited me to join their gang at the time phoenix mafia. After i met sapphire and aiden i started meeting other people and making quite good friends in the community a lot of them who helped me out along the way.

in November of 2016 i applied to join the PLPD as a senior officer and got accepted i first joined the PLPD as it looked like quite good fun and a change from what i normally did (making guns) i got promoted to cpl 2-3 months after i first got accepted as a senior i then decided it was time to apply for a division so i applied for RTU and got accepted after a few more months i then applied for police training assistant and got accepted for that too on july 6th 2017.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
When i first joined perp i was unsure of the community and if i could see myself here for a long time as time went on i gained more knowledge of the rules and laws and could see myself potentially being accepted i decided to apply recently as i want to try and help take some of the burden off the staff team and help out in anyway i can even if i don't get accepted as enforcer i wont let this phase me and i will try to find other ways to help out within the community

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

i would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my application and encourage you to give me feedback i don't care if its positive or negative it will help me improve myself in the community

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
    53CE555AF5A4FD33C9FB4040C27D772C7E1E602E
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
    qIIeThZ.png
    [*]
    9ZrTnVd.png
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I think attacker would make a great staff member as he has shown that he can follow the rules, he has been a great role model to the new player like teaching them about the rules and roleplaying and he hasn't received any recent bans and warnings.
Therefore i will be supporting this application as i think he deserves a chance to be a staff member.

Reaction score
-Support
I don't know if others will agree with me but I think you have way too many 3.4 warnings to be a staff member. You have quite a lot of warnings and bans to my liking. Literally every warning but like 1 or 2 has 3.4 involved in it.

Reaction score
-Support you just came back, I haven't seen you in help chat or do anything that stands out that makes me say he's a great candidate. You may have potential for the future but right now I don't think you have much. Your records aren't very clean (neither are mine) but your first 3 warnings were all in 1 day.

Reaction score
-support
your activity is not that great, nor is your additude. You don't help new players at all, I know this because when you are in service as a police officer, you would rather patrol alone or with a supervisor than with new players who need to be taught new things. This isn't enforcer material. You like to get salty in OOC sometimes, and like to lash out in OOC when something doesn't go your way

Your playtime is not very high, you joined the server in august, almost 1 year ago and your playtime isnt even one month. Your activity on the forums is poor. You are a junior member and you have been in the community for one year.

I think I have made my point.

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback strobez i will even admit myself i havent been as active as i should have been recently due to real life stuff

Hmm, kinda says it all to me. I'd rather have you apply at a later date as at the moment you're not ready for your position if you've not been active that much.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I remember playing with you many times you were really getting pissed off over nothing i'm the one reported you for the first ban you got, you were very very hard person to deal with in roleplay situation you were ignoring /me's and telling people what to do talking about rules that doesn't even exist, i mentioned this because i saw that after the first ban you got you still had the same issues you haven't even changed so i'll go with a -support

Reaction score
Hi Bud,

so my reasons for not supporting this is down to your activity, you are making strides to improve that which is great however you are not active enough at the moment to fulfil the requirement, your behaviour is one thing too, I admit you have made strides since I last saw you however you can still get a bit "Salty"
could see myself potentially being accepted
this quote here buddy shows that you are uncertain on the position i know I am digging in a bit deeper than needed but if you "potentially" see it then there is that doubt in your mind where you feel you may not be accepted due to your abilities.

You don't have a squeaky clean record of bans or warnings however the longer you don't end up warned shows you are learning the rules.

With regards to what other people are saying too I do feel at the moment in time you are not ready until you have had a look at what you need to improve and improve upon it, yes you made this and are getting the feedback however if it is denied look at the feedback as a learning point.

Also if you wish to get more ways to improve yourself look at this guide @MrLewis made https://perpheads.com/threads/enforcer-applications-the-ideal-candidate.26790/

Regards
Yeke

Reaction score
Looking at why you want to become enforcer and it seems very vague.

Anyone can help out a staff member and anyone can help someone out, its about how you make your contribution that counts. Can you update that section please to explain how you will help rather than who. You also explained about your knowledge but not the fact that you are ready to enforce them. Due to the lack of anything here saying that you will be a effective enforcer I cannot support you.

Due to lag spikes on my server I cannot see you in action so all I can do is be neutral.

Reaction score
-Support Never heard of you and also never seen you helping people out in the help chat

Status
Not open for further replies.