Kommunistman's enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kommunistman

ROLEPLAY NAME: Daniel Coates

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:235227348

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I have been a member of the community for 2 years now, the first time I joined this me and my brother were looking for a server that we can enjoy and be in a community that helps us around to be a better version of ourself's, I have had hard times while I was a new player and had to have help around the community, over time I have had the hang of things and started showing other players how to play and general rules, the reason why I do want to be an enforcer is that I firmly believe I have the skills and necessities over the years to be an enforcer.
I have done my best to follow the rules these past months and reformed myself as a better person to be the best version of me and influence others to be the best of the best in the community, I had meet awesome people like collier, lencz, ellie, a1l, and more progressing in the community and being quiet awesome people to be around with, people in the community have had hilarious humor's and interacting with them has influenced me so much to apply for enforcer as I had so much experience during my time in the community.

Roleplaying in the community has taught me so much in my time I like to roleplay as a cop and It has made me enjoy this community and it felt like I was an actual police officer, also I had learned so much in the community during my time as a police officer and had gained so much knowledge of how things are supposed to work or what to do in general, overall my experience in the community has been the most beautiful thing I had ever had in my entire life

Skills and weaknesses:

Skills:

Confidence

Intelligence

Creative

Patient

Honest

Positive

Able to lead

Passionate.

Weaknesses:

The only weakness I have is my speech impediment I have been working hard to improve on this and I say I did improve but it is still noted.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

None noted.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - 1 month 20 days 10 hours
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. - The last warning was 4 months ago.
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent that you can enforce them. - Yes
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. - I got a new pair of headphones and the quality is perfect.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server. - I maintain a presence once or three times a day.

Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Yes I do have a lot of skills but I need to add one more weakness that would change everything. I need to improve on my temper but I am trying hard to do I would need help from other staff members to improve on that.

Reaction score
I am sorry to be putting it this way. But I am not very comfortable with having someone that uses the face of a man who murdered millions to represent himself, in a position of power. I believe it to just be in very bad taste and it does say a bit about the person that wields it in my opinion.

Reaction score
Yeah but I like to have the face of a man who beat nono Germany in my opinion

Reaction score
I am sorry to be putting it this way. But I am not very comfortable with having someone that uses the face of a man who murdered millions to represent himself, in a position of power. I believe it to just be in very bad taste and it does say a bit about the person that wields it in my opinion.
i totally have to agree with you

Reaction score
This is such a bigoted argument. His character, history, demeanor, attitude, temper, age, maturity level and more are what makes up a good server staff. Take for example @Shay who is Honorary and was staff. I heard many good things about him and I talked to him many times in game then played with him to find he is like-minded in saying that a game like this does not need to be a place where we join to hate on others for their personal political beliefs ooc but rather play the damn gamemode and get on with our day. Myself as a Palestinian I obviously oppose his political view though I don't bring it up deliberately or try to push him down for it when we meet ingame or regarding staff matters as I know to separate those two. This is a game and the role's fulfilment has nothing to do with politics so involving them when giving somebody a chance is ridiculous in this case and in my example. Shay proved that a staff can have a political opinion as their profile picture and still be a good staff for perpheads.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, I suggest you to not pay attention to the negative comments and ratings about you as I can read from your application for your young age well written application also its a good age to start apply for enforcer especially when you are young and can have bright future in perpheads also would like to say that most of the enforcers/moderators on perpheads started at your young age and become what they are today (Adminstrators/Head Administrators/Community Managers)

I wish you best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.