Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: b.flemming29

IN-GAME NAME:
Harold Jenson

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:150975748

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Hello there and welcome to my Enforcer Application. I have been in the Perpheads community since February 2016, since then I have came a long way, I have had 3 Bans and 2 Warnings in total, all of which I have learnt from and will never do any of which again.

So my Role-Play experience on this server has been absolutely brilliant, I have had the character Harold Jenson since mid 2016 and I have loved portraying this character every minute I am on the server. This server is the reason I have grown to love the idea of Role-Play. I have also matured a lot since being in this server and I now believe and I know a lot of other people believe I do now act my age. I have the strongest Rule and Law knowledge for me to possibly have, this did take some working on but I now know I am suitable to be an Enforcer now. I have also had a play time of well over a month now.

So this time round I thought I would write a whole new application instead of copying and pasting to signify that I have changed so much from when I last applied. From my previous applications that were denied I know why and I have dealt with the issues, I know 100% that I am now ready to show what I can do.

I would love to be able to ensure that the server is clean of rule breakers as much as possible, I know that it may never be 100% clean but I strongly believe I can contribute towards that figure massively. For me its not just about stopping rule breakers and punishing them, its also about helping the community out and getting them more involved in the server. I would love to be able to be someone that members of the Perpheads community can come to when they either have an issue or just a standard enquiry.

I feel as though I am professional and level headed enough to deal with any situation given to me, I am also open to criticism, I'm not someone to feel disheartened when someone tells me I need to improve on something, if I saw someone doing something wrong I would be the same and tell them how they can improve, any criticism is good in my eyes its just the way of life and its how people improve.

I am not a biased guy, I take in to account both sides of a story and make sure I evaluate every opinion thoroughly until I make my final decision as it would be wrong to make a decision only hearing one side of the story for obvious reasons.

I not so long ago became a Lieutenant of Academy, this has helped me prove how professional I can be and how confident I can be when dealing with tasks thrown at me. So far I feel as though I have made great amounts of contribution toward the academy, even before I was promoted to Lieutenant I had done which saw me receive a Meritorious Award for my hard work.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am on every single day, mostly in the Academy Staff Office but I also float about in the General and Gaming channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope this time round I have done enough to show you that I do deserve to become part of this already great staff team and I would like to thank you for taking your time to read my application and I hope to be accepted.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

You were unbanned on 14th June.​

Status
Not open for further replies.