** DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT KNOW ME BUT DONT LET THAT SWAY YOUR DECISION **

STEAM NAME:
GapeMan

IN-GAME NAME:
Harold Jenson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:150975748

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
So first off let me tell you a bit about myself shall I? My name in real life is Brandon Flemming, I'm 19 Years old, I currently work Full Time at McDonalds (Queue the laughter), I go to the gym and awful lot, and I love gaming, even with my time almost fully occupied I still find time to do something I love, and that is Perp, I love everything about Perp, I just think it has a special feel to the server that no other can provide and I have loved every minute of it since I joined February 12th 2016! I have 2 Weeks Gameplay on the server minimum!

I admire the staff team and what they have done to make this the best role play server GMOD has and I want to help continue this amazing journey they have started! I think all the staff members have an amazing knowledge about the server and I do too! My knowledge is always improving as are my skills, also I am constantly looking to help others in the community, whether that be on the server through OOC conversation, on TeamSpeak, or even here on the forums, I always try my hardest to be that helping hand when someone needs it!

I believe becoming an enforcer will improve me as a person, I feel people will respect me a lot more than they already do and I will feel more important in the community, I know I can bring something different to the great staff team we already have and I have all the qualities that you require from me, I am smart, professional, caring, a good leader and I work great in a team and also have amazing communication skills!

As for rules, I have an commendable understanding for the rules and I make sure I follow them as well as pass off my knowledge to other users! I always make sure I am up to date with the server rules and I know about any changes that have taken place, I am very active in the Help Chat and OOC chat!

I obviously have my commitments outside of the server with work but I would say I am very active on the server and I will continue to be if given this opportunity, I'm always looking to improve on anything that needs to be improved on so I pray you make the right decision in giving me this lucrative opportunity!

The last Ban I received was on 8th August 2016, I have learned from both of these bans, I apologised for both and have learned from these mistakes, obviously anyone says this but I really have learned and I haven't broken a rule since then and I continue to improve on my knowledge, I believe these bans opened my eyes and helped me become a better player!

Again, the same with the bans, I have learned from the mistakes and I have became a better person and player and continue to improve!

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes Very Active

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.[✔]
  • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.[✔]
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.[✔]
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.[✔]

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I look forward to hearing back from you!

Reaction score
Harold is a really hard working guy. I've seen him a LOT, both ingame and in TS. The junior member tag may have you spamming that disagree button but in my opinion, he's the best candidate. He's a nice and mature guy that knows when to stop banter and go back to roleplay.+support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Harold is brillo.
After getting to know him a bit more, I can confidently say that I feel Harold is a great candidate for Enforcer. He is an extremely professional individual who knows the rules well and could enforce them to a great extent too.

+support

Reaction score
+Support

Harold is an amazing police role player and has an extensive law and rule knowledge and this can be proved due to him being a CPL in the PLPD (law knowledge)!

Reaction score
Well when I first saw your name I was about to say who the hell are you but now I have seen your in-game name I have met you a number of times especially while being a police officer. You have excellent law knowledge but I have never seen any of your rule knowledge but I am sure other people have. You are very mature and you know how to deal with situations in the PLPD so I would think that you would do excellent at dealing with sits and rule breakers as a staff member.

Reaction score
Harold is one of my best friends on the server , Harold is very proffesional at what his do and always puts the rules first infront of him, I think he will be a great Enforcer !!
+support

Reaction score
I feel as if you are a right candidate for enforcer. I believe and know that you have the skills required to become an enforcer. I wish you the best of luck throughout the application process!

+ Support

Reaction score
No clue who you are, i also do not see you much active in either the help chat or in teamspeak. However this can just be me. Try and get yourself more heard! Right now im neutral about you being enforcer.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team does not feel that you're ready to hold this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.