b.flemming29's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
** DISCLAIMER, I LIKE ANY FEEDBACK EVEN DISAGREEMENTS, SO PLEASE IF YOU FEEL I NEED TO IMPROVE ON SOMETHING LET ME KNOW AS IT WILL HELP ME IN THE FUTURE **

STEAM NAME: b.flemming29

IN-GAME NAME:
Harold Jenson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:150975748

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
So first off let me tell you a bit about myself shall I? My name in real life is Brandon Flemming, I'm 19 Years old, I currently work Full Time at McDonalds (Queue the laughter), I go to the gym and awful lot, and I love gaming, even with my time almost fully occupied I still find time to do something I love, and that is Perp, I love everything about Perp, I just think it has a special feel to the server that no other can provide and I have loved every minute of it since I joined February 12th 2016! I have 3 Weeks Gameplay on the server minimum!

So this is the third time applying, and Ill be honest, what has changed is my attitude toward the server, I take roleplay a lot more now and whenever I see an opportunity for roleplay I get myself involved and take it very seriously, I also feel I have now made myself a little more known in the community, whether that be for good reasons or bad reasons, well that's really up to your guys opinions on me! I'm still active in the Help Chat and OOC Chat and on teamspeak, I will just say before if anyone checks my activity level for the last 5 days its not what its normally like as I have had some family issues, but I'm back again and I'm the same Harold Jenson as before! I haven't just got more involved internally with the police, I have started to engage in a lot more role play situations when I am not an officer, I have found this sort of roleplay a lot more fun and it has developed my respect for the server so much further I am impressed with myself. I have also started helping out a lot more new comers by taking them in my car and showing them where everything is on the map, I have gave people money to help them get started and have bought a few phones here and there, I have also encouraged all new comers to join the PLPD to become part of the best organisation the server has. By the way you can do that at plpd.online/joinus ;)

I admire the staff team and what they have done to make this the best role play server GMOD has and I want to help continue this amazing journey they have started! I think all the staff members have an amazing knowledge about the server and I do too! My knowledge is always improving as are my skills, also I am constantly looking to help others in the community, whether that be on the server through OOC conversation, on TeamSpeak, or even here on the forums, I always try my hardest to be that helping hand when someone needs it!

I believe becoming an enforcer will improve me as a person, I feel people will respect me a lot more than they already do and I will feel more important in the community, I know I can bring something different to the great staff team we already have and I have all the qualities that you require from me, I am smart, professional, caring, a good leader and I work great in a team and also have amazing communication skills!

As for rules, I have an commendable understanding for the rules and I make sure I follow them as well as pass off my knowledge to other users! I always make sure I am up to date with the server rules and I know about any changes that have taken place, I am very active in the Help Chat and OOC chat!

I obviously have my commitments outside of the server with work but I would say I am very active on the server and I will continue to be if given this opportunity, I'm always looking to improve on anything that needs to be improved on so I pray you make the right decision in giving me this lucrative opportunity! I believe everybody deserves at least 1 shot at anything in life, to at least prove themselves and I would like this 1 shot right now!
https://gyazo.com/18bdce6162019eba9df42aba7cdbaea2

https://gyazo.com/d57ee3ca3da5de3b59a42a1e4d89f7f4

The last Ban I received was on 8th August 2016, I have learned from both of these bans, I apologised for both and have learned from these mistakes, obviously anyone says this but I really have learned and I haven't broken a rule since then and I continue to improve on my knowledge, I believe these bans opened my eyes and helped me become a better player!

https://gyazo.com/4d4f2867315e633516bdca6f7829ec77?token=85156a9443afcf5a77769fb7825f7fd1

Again, the same with the bans, I have learned from the mistakes and I have became a better person and player and continue to improve!

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes Very Active

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.[✔]
  • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.[✔]
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.[✔]
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.[✔]

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: As I always say, everyone deserves a chance, and everyone has their time to take their perfect opportunity, this is the perfect time for me to prove to everyone what a great addition to the server staff teamI can be.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Definite support from me, Harold is a well established player in this community and has been for as long as i can remember, i constantly see him helping out in help chat and i've seen him help out sweaters a couple of times also, I can't think of a single time i've seen him break a rule albeit he probably has I haven't seen it, I can safely say Harold would make a splendid staff member and i'm sure the staff team would love to have him thanks to his friendly and vibrant personality. Obvious support from me.

Reaction score
@b.flemming29 shows great knowledge of the rules. He is help full to new players and I think he would be a gain for the staff team. Hes experience and professionalism would make him a great assist.

+Support

Reaction score
From what I have seen, Harold is a great person who seems to know the rules very well, not only this but he is very friendly so I am suppurting this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.