Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu & Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: ExcelentAxelent
Your Roleplay Name: Axel Keegan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160695669

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2 Situations, 1st (1 Month) for 2.5 3.24 5.2 | Creating a bad situation where one individual got placed into a negative environment forced by me which happened for an estimated time of 2hours+. 2nd ban (1 Month) 3.4 2 separate situations of failing gunpoint & risking my life/freedom due to this.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I firstly want to apologize for causing problems and involving the entire staff team in a DM.
Thank you all for looking at it though.

(2.5,3.24,5.2 Situation)
Now I'd like to address and apologize for my incorrect judgement of the situation where an individual felt targeted and trapped which put them through a hard and negative time. To say the least I was annoyed at the time and thought at the time I was in my right to retrieve the winnings I had under 5.2 however after having a chat with Collier he explained to me that only the deposit made with gambling falls under the amount you can retrieve and not the winnings.

I also would like to apologize also the individual (I would tag them but I don't know if that would be appropriate so I won't do that yet unless approved by staff) whom had little to no involvement with the situation however due to my bad judgement and bad behavior from when I was annoyed got placed into a negative scenario.

(3.4 situation)
I Firstly want to apologize to Megasaw for ignoring gunpoint at the time I disagreed with his opinion on this but after having a chat with multiple staff members I can see where I was wrong. I am sorry for telling him to mind his own business and that he shouldn't make a Help & Support ticket on me after the situation at PD, This was fully within his rights to do so and him being a helper at the time didn't make him any less worthy then any other staff rank. I also want to send my apologies to all staff members that got involved into this.

At the end of the day we're all playing to have fun and wind down from a long day so I'm sorry I caused these things to happen.
In the past two weeks I have done some self reflecting and realized I was a bit of an ignorant knobhead to everyone.

I hope you all have a great day and thank you for taking some time out of your day to read this apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.