Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: player16regret
Your Roleplay Name: ada beall
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512043166

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: being homophobic and disrespectful

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to start off by apologizing to @A1L for being unnecessarily disrespectful and homophobic. I've had over a month to reflect on my behavior and there is no excuse for it, I sincerely regret my actions and understand how my words of hatred could negatively affect others. The way I acted had no place in the Perpheads community. Upon reflecting on my actions I have taken it up on myself to attend bi-weekly CBT sessions. Since starting these sessions, I am on the right path to improve my interpersonal skills both in real life and when communicating with people online.

During my short time playing, I found that the Perpheads server was a great way for me to socialize and I loved the community from the very beginning I made tons of friends and enjoyed every second spent on the server, I deeply regret my emotionally affected decision to be homophobic/disrespectful and have spent every day since my ban trying to improve as a person hoping to be apart of the community once again. Words cannot fathom how much I miss my friends I made along the way and I hope one day I will be granted another chance.

I appreciate the time taken to read and review my appeal, and I hope you can consider and come to a clear decision.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.