Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: ati
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic behaviour once again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Senior Team & Community,

I think this appeal will probably be rejected 100% like the others, but I'm still trying and hoping for one last chance and forgiveness.

It's now 1 year and 5 months since I got banned for saying "Kill yourself" to a player in an OOC talk.I know it was not acceptful and I'm not gonna defend it in a way, I know it was wrong and of course I understand that. He had towed my car for a reason that I, at the time, had felt was unjust and I responded out of raw emotion, say things that I wholly regret me at the time, I thought it was one those People who always provoke me. when I asked him and asked me to tell me the exact reason why he was towing my car, he kept claiming that I parked wrong, which was not true at this moment and that was the reason why I thought that he would be one of those people who are targeting me - (at this moment). And when I was unbanned, I was told that I should always make a report if I get the feeling that players want to deliberately provoke me again, so I said "I'll report you now" which is as we all know is atuomatically a direct OOC talk and when he said "you can do it like that". I just ran away and stupidly said "Kill yourself" to the Person. I cannot express how much I regret saying those two words and how I reacted in that situation, all I know is that I have vigorously reflected on this irritable & dumb toxic side of my personality and grown to control it over the years, in any case, a few weeks ago I talked to some admins, better said, only to the German admins/owners and we talked a lot about life etc. and also asked whether something could be done about my ban because I waited more than half the time and also addressed what I did wrong back then and what I would do better this time so that things like that that happened back then never happen again and of course the English seniors unfortunately didn't believe me, which I can of course understand but the Senior Admin Collier believed me for that, which I really appreciate and am very grateful for. It's simply because I can't articulate myself in English like I can in German. In German, I can talk fluently and explain things etc express my feelings but as soon as I speak any English in a normal tone smelled or tried, the English admins never really understood me well they never really knew what I meant, whether I was serious, mostly they just thought that I was constantly angry, which I wasn't and that they would hear that from my pitch but that wasn't true and that I wasn't bad either, that's just me because I don't speak English 100% like others, maybe that's why I liked talking to the German staff because they understood me best and always listen out could like how I mean things and how not, I would also like to thank Ethan and Fredy for taking the time to talk to me in Teamspeak, I have to admit that I just didn't give a damn about PerpHeads at the time and I thought that I can behave as I want and get unbanned anyway and I just want to apologize for that, I have the perp server like a cheap minecr After all, simply unban people directly and who don't care how people behave, but you're not like that, you have hard time limits and simply show that you don't tolerate behavior like mine back then, which I fully appreciate and would also like to thank you for it because thanks to you I realized "okay, I'm really a bad person what I say to people" and I've learned a lot in these almost 1 and a half years, I've developed my own business, earn my own money and I'm currently doing the highest German school-leaving certificate you can get in Germany and after this long time I would just like to be able to play with my friends again Collier & Ethan already know what I would like to do as soon as I should be unbanned I would not like that now mention here but I'm just asking you for the very last time, really the very last time, to give you the chance to prove it I've changed this time, I really got it that I was a bad person and I also want to thank flugs who was so strict back then and banned me for so long so I really understand what I did wrong.

I would like to thank everyone who has read this text and hope for positive feedback this time, have a nice evening everyone.

Kind regards
ati

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have changed the appeal in the first lines again because I have noticed that I have expressed my statements wrong and it came across for the readers too as if it had been okay what I have done at that time and try to justify myself for that it was supposedly okay to have done. sorry for the circumstances and misunderstandings

Status
Not open for further replies.