Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Weazel
Your Roleplay Name: Chikashi Fukazawa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Using external software to his advantage.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello @Efan

I got banned for using an external software called Reshade. Reshade is a program that modifies the way your game looks. For example Ambient occlusions, depth-of-field, or color correction. It also had a plugin called Magnifying glass. It's a zoom that creates 4x scope without actually having a scope on your weapon. And that is what I used.

I understand that my use of external software was unfair and has negative consequences for myself and unfair advantages over others. Using external software is something I have never done before and didn't consider it cheating. I didn't expect it to have such a hefty punishment. I am sorry for any harm that I have done and I promise I will never use anything like this again.

I am committed to making things right and im have taken a step back to look at what I really did. I understand my actions have consequences and I want to apologize. I am sorry for using external software and I promise you I will never use anything again.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading and i hope you can see i will never do something like this again.

Reaction score

Reduced to 6 months because you clearly should've known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.