Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Chriss
Your Roleplay Name: Chriss Oconnor
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171886346

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Attempted Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand that what I did was unfair and disrespectful to both the server and any other hard working fellow players. I want to assure you that I have realized the seriousness of my actions and the negative impact it may have had on the server.

The intention behind my cheating was not to ruin the experience of other players and I did not have malicious intent. I was not using wall hacks, aimbot or anything like that I just wanted to take an easy route and quickly earn more money by duplicating my weed. This was obviously very stupid and I completely understand that it was wrong. Sorry.

I've learnt my lesson. I have obviously uninstalled the cheating software, and I promise I will never do anything like this again.

I hope that you can forgive me and give me a chance to prove that I can become a great member of this community. I would love for a chance to become a responsible and respectful member of the server.

Apologies,
Chriss

A1L

Reaction score
I just wanted to take an easy route and quickly earn more money by duplicating my weed

This isn’t even possible, however you should wait a bit longer before appealing your ban as you were only banned on the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.