Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Inchs
Your Roleplay Name: Inch Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16179036

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a few months now since I tried to last apologize for my actions and I thought I'd give it a go again. It goes without saying but I've obviously been a problem member in the community for a while and no matter how hard I try I seem to continue to commit actions against the players/staff of the server which impact everyone in a negative way. Every time this happens I promise that I'll change, I'll come back and be positive to the server, but a quick look at my ban history will prove otherwise. I'm not going to promise to change, only say that I will do my best to be a player on the server that contributes to just well, playing, instead of ruining the experience of others. The most I can do is try and I have no wish to break that promise again.

I apologize for my actions both past and present, people come here for the unique game mode and stay for the community, which I repeatedly harm. At the time of my actions I was struggling with a lot of my personal circumstances which has improved, but not by much. I can only hope for my actions I can be forgiven and given a chance on the server again to play with the players and rejoin the community.

I like to think I have learnt in my time away and just wish to play again and attempt to enjoy my time. I hope you can forgive me and both place your trust in me to continue my path of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.