Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d (his name was just lowercase d)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ernst
Your Roleplay Name: Shichika Dinkleburg
Your SteamID: ID STEAM_0:0:120994558

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Why my appeal should be considered is because at the time of me cheating in Perp/Gmod I was in a very immature stage of my life, my recent 2 months I've been really focusing on my self as a person so I can move on with my life, I found out that the root to my failures and repetitive outcomes into my life was rooted from how I acted and games, since then I straightened my act and childness and came to a consensus that I'm at a stale mate of my life and need something to fuel my boredom as I'm progressing through college. Since then I have cleared out the mentality of cheating on gmod (the root of cheating on gmod came from me playing gmod for my entire childhood having 5k hours that I wanted to try out a new side of gmod, cheating so I did). What I'm simply humbly asking is for your time to think and considered my ban apology and give me a second chance on the server that I have had so much fun on for a short amount of time, as I say again I have changed over the span of four months of me being banned because it has given me time to grow as a person and realize my rights and wrongs of my personality as this moment I'm still enjoying life and would love a game to ease my free time and nothing better than to play my childhood game on Perpheads with my brothers and friends. Once again I am deeply sorry for causing such a disturbance on your server with cheats and that you would take to consideration to unban me ❤️

Reaction score
just tried to play mono and jesus fuck its a clusterfuck on there and cant even come close to perp please release my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.