Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: underscore
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:212463277

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'd like to start this section by saying that I'm sorry for any inconveniences that I caused. I know what I did was wrong and I understand that i have to face consequences for my actions. However I do believe this appeal should be considered as I have been banned for soon to be 13 months and in my time away I have truly reflected on what I did to the community and how it may have effected people while also trying to better the Perp heads community, an example of this is when I reported some players attempting to replicate the server using stolen files. Once I found out about this i immediately reported it to Efan and he swiftly dealt with it. I believe this shows that I am trying to make amends for what i did wrong and that I am a better person and ready to re-join this great community. If I am unbanned I will not be using these cheats as they have been removed my computer since I was banned and I have realised that what I was doing was wrong and ruined the integrity of the game for everyone else. I regret using these cheats and I wish I had never done it as it makes the server boring for everyone. I just want to play the server again with my friends as it was so much fun when I played it before and I miss everyone within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.