Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Kricz
Your Roleplay Name: Wobe Lehur
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51931155

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this unban appeal to express my sincere regret and apology for my actions that led to my ban. I understand that what I did absolutely negatively impacted other players experience on the server and for that I am sorry. Moreover, I appreciate that I have an absolutely horrendous ban record and most likely an even worse reputation among the PERP staff. All I can say is my ban was deserved, however I am hoping for a chance to redeem myself. My actions were a culmination of many events that happened during my play time, leading me to feel disenfranchised with the experience. My time away from the server has allowed me to appreciate PERP and miss playing it with my friends, as I have been doing since for around 7 years. I hope you will consider this appeal, and allow me one final chance to prove myself and ultimately become a functional member of this community

Thank you for your consideration. I truly appreciate your time and understanding.

Regards,
Kricz

Status
Not open for further replies.