Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey just wanted to say,

It's been almost two years since my ban, and I'm still excited about returning to the server. I did used to cause a lot of problem back then because i didnt know how to control myself sometimes. Today is my 20th birthday (when i first made this post) and feel as though ive calmed down way more and i know i said this before but ive have a huge amount of time away and realise that before i hadn't calmed down enough and still let my frustration get outta hand. I have been a member since 2017of the perphead community and have always love and admired the game thats why i am so eager to get back and will once im back either now or in 184 days revise the rules and come back in a more sensible way. Made lots of great memories on the server and since i been away have been on multiple whitelist strict RP servers on; Fivem, Gmod, and other games which need sensible and responsible actions all the time and control. I think i mostly gave a childish impression before but as i matured ive become a lot more grown up and even work a lot now and had a lot of responsibilities that have redefined me and the actions i take. Thanks for reading hope to hear off you soon though. I apologise for the selfish and childish actions beforehand.

Additional Information: <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.