Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji initially, Efan upgraded to Perma.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Daft Punk
Your Roleplay Name: Lacey Yamaguchi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173809331

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Benji ban: 2.5, 3.4: Shot down 2 police officers and a civilian to avoid having a gun confiscated. Terrible record for 3.4 and a shit attitude whilst being dealt with. Then was Upgraded to this ban: Efan: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: When it first all kicked off with myself, Benji and Mim, I was angry at the fact that staff had targeted my friends and organisation members for some petty things. I decided to go on a rampage and that resulted in myself killing 2 officers and a civilian. This was an over reaction to what had happened, in which I shouldn't have done so. My attitude and interactions towards Benji and Mim in the admin sit wasn't acceptable either and staff shouldn't have to deal with it.

After I was banned on the server, I attempted to contact Benji on teamspeak, in which he ignored. Fair enough after the interaction s we had just had on the server. This fuelled me even more to go and do the next thing in which got my ban changed from a week to Permanent Ban by Efan.

I was angry at the fact that people did more severe things did to myself and my organisation and friends got less of a punishment than if we were to do the exact same things to them. I was angry towards staff and more particularly Mim and Benji. I proceeded to go onto forums and into the shoutbox and proceeded to say information about Mim. Shortly after, I was permanently banned with the reason Community Wide Ban. For this, I want to directly apologise towards Mim for doing it. It shouldn't had been said as you were doing what your duties as staff.

I still need to state why this should be considered.

My ban apology should be considered as over time, I have had time to think about what I have done wrong and why it was wrong. I shouldn't have gotten into the wrong group of people, allowed them into warping my decision making and ultimately AMRDM and then divulging personal information. I understand that even though its been nearly 3 years since I was banned (nearly 1 year since last appeal) that my appeal has a slim chance of being accepted. Since my departure, I have matured to the point where I reflect back on my poor decision making and think that I will be better and act better. If I was to be unbanned, I would try to set up a system with the staff team to review how I have conducted myself and where I would need to improve if I was to continue on the server.

Additional Information: I want to say, thank you for taking your time to read and consider my apology.

Mim

Reaction score
I was angry at the fact that staff had targeted my friends and organisation members for some petty things.
The staff team never did target your organisation, so the fact you are still mentioning this as a surety is beyond me.

I was angry towards staff and more particularly Mim and Benji. I proceeded to go onto forums and into the shoutbox and proceeded to say information about Mim.
The fact you resorted to this when you got angry and being much older than me at the times shows a level of immaturity im not sure can be corrected.

I have matured to the point where I reflect back on my poor decision making
How have you? Its been 3 years since yes but throughout your long time on perp you displayed a complete disregard for the rules and threw your toys out the pram every time staff went against you, how do the admin team know it wont happen again.

I know no-one asked but I myself do not accept this apology.

Reaction score
The staff team never did target your organisation, so the fact you are still mentioning this as a surety is beyond me.

The fact you resorted to this when you got angry and being much older than me at the times shows a level of immaturity im not sure can be corrected.

How have you? Its been 3 years since yes but throughout your long time on perp you displayed a complete disregard for the rules and threw your toys out the pram every time staff went against you, how do the admin team know it wont happen again.

I know no-one asked but I myself do not accept this apology.
V5VW8mO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.