Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mim/Benji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Daft Punk
Your Roleplay Name: Lacey Yamaguchi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173809331

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Was initially banned for 3.4, until I said what Mims home town is called (Gonna say it now, it's also my hometown) in the shoutbox, in which my ban turned to a Community-Wide Ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So back on April 9th, 2021, I was banned initially by Benji for a week. Before the ban was issued, I snapped, I went on a semi-mass killing spree, killing 2 cops and 1 civilian. This was due to a feeling that I had for a while, where I felt that staff members were targeting my friends and my org members for petty things that other, older players would get a slap on a wrist for. Once I had found out that they were getting punished again for something petty, I snapped and thus killed 3 people. I had enough of staff constantly punishing me and my org members/friends over something so small. Once I was pulled to a sit, I was extremely aggressive towards Benji, as well as Mim, who was a victim of an RDM and later on the Dox. I was extremely angry at Benji and Mim, for having a shit attitude towards them, calling everything under the sun at them. Once I was banned on the server, I took it to forums, where I had said Mim’s hometown in shoutbox. This was due to me being extremely angry and wanting to vent. Yes, I agree, maybe saying something like that in the shoutbox was unnecessary, but anger got the most of me then. 14 minutes had passed from the original ban from Benji, Efan unbanned me to ban me for the reason - Community-Wide Ban. I was a bit confused about why this had happened but didn't think much of it. So, I want to apologize to Benji and Mim for snapping on the server and having a shit attitude whilst being dealt with. I also want to apologize to Mim again for doing that in shoutbox. Yes, I understand that if this gets accepted, I will be on a communications ban, but at the moment, all I want to do is craft weapons, sell them and play cop. I have no intention of being a full criminal.

Additional Information: I apologize if this is shorter than you would expect, but I did find this hard to write as I struggle to write things in detail. If they got any questions to reach out via steam please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.