Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: theman~r~1234
Your Roleplay Name: I dont know its been 2 years
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:664970219

Why were you punished?: 3.24, 1.2 and 1.4 - Was telling 2766 he was going to perm ban him because he was arresting him as TFU. When I tried to help he decided to call me multiple slurs and threatened to DDoS me.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was 2 years ago and i have bipolar so lets say i was not my self and i am sorry for what i did and i am now on my meds at the time it was undiagnosed in my parents thought I just had an anger issues but no I had bipolar disorder and I'm sorry for what I did and I will never do it again and I am sorry for what I did and then I think you should consider on Banning me because I love to role play and I will make sure that I will never do it again and if I become angry I will just take a break and that is why I would like to be unbanned.

Additional Information: Again i am sorry but take into consideration that I had a mental disorder that had gone undiagnosed for years and I have recently now gotten my medication that is why I won't have as much violent outbursts as I used to so please take that into consideration when looking at my appeal

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.