Status
Not open for further replies.

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ (extended by efan)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you punished?: 1.4, 3.5 - User died in a raid, once he respawned he returned to the vicinity of the raid and gave information to his org memebers over TS. // Extended by Efan for being weird to Draxen in DMs by referring to his IG account.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello i was am making this appeal a little before my 3 month mark but i hope it doesnt matter anyway. I am here to apologize to Draxen for what i have done to him am very sorry if i caused a unwanted feeling cause of my actions such as making him feel uncomfortable or scared in anyway i am truely sorry it was all in the moment. I would never do such things again i think i have learned my lesson from now on to keep any bad comments to myself or anything into that direction and trying to be quote on quote *funny* thinking i was cool doing that which it wasnt and i feel very imature now that i realize what i have done am sorry draxen. Also sorry for posting the picture in my latest montage i thought it was fine to post but it wasnt now that i think about it was sharing *private DMS* i shouldve asked for ur permission first and i got what i deserved a perm Comms ban i hope it doesnt stay perm. I do understand the 3.5 that i broke i wasnt supposed to enter my teamspeak call at all after dying in a raid and giving my team callouts wasnt smart i will just do my own thing if i died. Thats all i have to say i hope u give ma chance again after 3 long months.

Additional Information: i want to try out all the updates and play the server again thanks for reading :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.