Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Ashur Tel Aviv
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.2 - Ran up to an on-going roleplay situation that did not involve him and proceeded to use a homophobic slur in reference to a specific player. User was spoken to and continued to be extremely disrespectful and argumentative throughout the sit, claiming that they were not aware of changes to rule 1.2. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them. Permanent ban reinstated due to absolutely terrible behaviour despite being unbanned from cheating earlier this year.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello everyone,

I would like to start this apology by saying sorry to the people I offended in 2021 and before, which were all the situations that led to this ban after I was shortly unbanned for cheating, these people were mainly Mimball, which led to my comms ban (If I recall correctly) and Hayden & Tinky,
I was genuinely a toxic and annoying person who went out of his way to search drama and annoy people from time to time which was unneccesary.

As a follow up I would also apologize to Riekelt, Acerius and Flugs
The people I insulted in game and had a petty argument with even over my ban which was useless from my pov as I was just toxic and trying to get out of it, something Flugs told me would happen if I continued my shit behaviour, so for that sorry.

It has been nearly 3 years since my ban now, I am almost 22 years old and have a full time job, I just wanna be able to hop on sometime and chill with my old friends and have some fun, that is mainly why I made this appeal, I understand I have not been so active on the forums, but this is due to the job and me enjoying my free time on doing other things because I am unable to play the server.
I do wish to play again and play properly and with respect, and I hope to be able to do so soon.

Regards,
Ashur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back