Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Johan98
Your Roleplay Name: Emilio Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59628126

Why were you punished?: Cheat

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't want to make any excuses and I understand why I am banned. I purchased a master package cheat that had GMOD involved in its list prior to joining this server. My intent was not to ruin the experience for any player and I tested out the third person view (It lasted less than 10 minutes before I was banned). I really enjoyed this server, I was passive player that just based and farmed drugs without any weapons. While I understand that having the cheat in itself warrants my ban permanently, I didn't want to put myself in the position to ruin the experience for other players. I didn't have any malicious intent against the server or the community.

Additional Information: I want to prove myself a competent player that can abide by the rules, I am a community player that made a mistake of testing out a cheat I had on this server. I know donating is not an incentive to unban me, but being part of this community for less than 2 days, I have sold 5 premiums to players and started to understand how serious RP works. I was learning quick and trying to adapt to the way this server is, but I made the stupid mistake of injecting the cheat. I wanted the GTA feel with the third person view but that is no excuse to have an advantage over others.

I hope you can forgive me and potentially have me playing on the server again.

Best Regards,
Johan

Unfortunately not, you will have to wait quite a while before this is even considered. You were also using it the same morning, so it was a bit more than 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back