Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: ran into a shootout

Why should this appeal be considered?: look man i take full responsibility for my actions i know what i did was wrong i very sorry for this ,i keep trying to not break any rules but everytime i play the game its this or that and i apologize and try my best to not do it again but seems like my past just follow me everywhere, i cant understand why every time my head is split open wider and wider i show massive sympathy and half the time theis situations arent even that big of deal but i just keep getting way over board bans even when i show massive remorse, im just trying to play the server and have fun play help me understand what i have to do so my past wont keep effecting everything i do its very exhausting im just trying my best to change please understand this im very sorry for theis actions mane i just want to prove ive changed but its hard when my past follows me like crazy.

Additional Information: please actually take this into consideration, or atleast just thing about it please im trying my best.

Reaction score

I informed you that you can appeal the ban after a few days, not within the hour. You keep bringing up your "past" like it's a few decades ago when the fact of the matter is that you have several recent punishments, I told you that if you seriously want to get sympathy, you should start demonstrating that you can follow the rules by passing time without breaking the rules. If you can't understand what rule 3.4 is, you can message me on discord and I can explain it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.