Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 1.6 - User threw a bottle at an armed individual who had their weapon out for absolutely no justifiable reasoning, and this led to them being killed. When questioned about the incident, he said that he was essentially "protecting" an old friend of his, who had absolutely no clue who he was. After realizing that he was going to get caught in a lie, he began switching up his story saying that he aimed the bottle at the wrong guy, although there was no one else involved who throwing a bottle at would make sense. Absolutely abhorrent record for 3.4 and fails to learn, and tried to deceive me when questioned about the report - These influenced the longer length in ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Aquaa,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to show you my deepest apologies for my actions and the dishonesty that followed. I am fully aware of my mistakes, and I genuinely regret the harm and inconvenience I have caused to both you and to perpheads.

First and foremost, I want to acknowledge that I made a serious error in judgment by indeed lying. I made alot of things up like the story's what was almost obvious. I recognize that my actions were not only unethical but also violated the trust, integrity and rules. that where forming the foundation of our relationship. I take full responsibility for my behavior and the consequences it has brought upon myself. I understand the decision you made to ban me from perp for three months as a consequence of my actions. It serves as a stark reminder of the importance of honesty in our interactions. During my time away from perp, I have taken the opportunity to reflect upon my behavior and the impact it had on the person i threw the bottle at and you, Aquaa. I genuinely apologize for lying about my transgressions and for throwing a bottle without any valid reason. I realize that by attempting to cover up my mistake, I only compounded the issue and undermined any chance of rebuilding the trust I have lost to all admins at this point. I can assure you that I have learned from this experience, and I am committed to making amends and rectifying the situation to the best of my abilities.

I humbly request your consideration for letting me back into perpheads. I fully understand that regaining your trust will probably not happen, but I am willing to show you through my future actions that I am going to become a honest member of the community of perpheads once again. If this apology gets accepted, I will make it my personal mission to contribute positively to admins when anything happends again.

I would be so grateful for any guidance for my reinstatement. I am here with yet another mission to continuous improvement, and I sincerely hope that you will conssider giving me a chance to prove myself.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I realy hope that my words tell you that i can't be more sorry. I am here prepared to accept any decision you make regarding my future involvement in my ban lenght and will respect it.

Once again, please accept my apologie for my actions and the trouble that it have caused. I am grateful for the lessons this experience has taught me and will be a better individual in the future.

Additional Information: I had nothing against you, i just didn't wanted to get banned again as i was just unbanned and did the dumbest thing by not being honest. My sincerest apologies, Aquaa (and other involved admins).

any type of actions will i accept

Last edited:
Reaction score

Had you not lied, your ban length would have been significantly lower. You admitted to lying, but then the morning after you deleted all the incriminating messages and decided to dispute the ban and the fact that you had admitted to lying. This in and of itself is an extremely shady thing to do and put me in a position where some people may have thought that I was making shit up to get you banned.

I would have definitely considered an appeal somewhere down the line if you seemed remorseful (Again, if you hadn't lied). However, at this point in time I can not see myself accepting an apology anytime soon for the shit that you tried to pull. Maybe I'll change my mind once you've got a week or two left, who knows - Give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.