Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: Jamie Dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 1.6 - User threw a bottle at an armed individual who had their weapon out for absolutely no justifiable reasoning, and this led to them being killed. When questioned about the incident, he said that he was essentially "protecting" an old friend of his, who had absolutely no clue who he was. After realizing that he was going to get caught in a lie, he began switching up his story saying that he aimed the bottle at the wrong guy, although there was no one else involved who throwing a bottle at would make sense. Absolutely abhorrent record for 3.4 and fails to learn, and tried to deceive me when questioned about the report - These influenced the longer length in ban. // Extended 3 --> 4mo for multiple attempts at ban evasion.

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello,

I am terrible sorry for throwing the bottle at the person that had no clue about what i was even doing and for lying. It was dumb to attack this person with the bottle while he was even armed. I said that i was protecting a random individual called Chi Long-Qua which was actually the admin handling the situation and didn't even know me ing. He caught me lying about it and made a very applicable choice by banning me for 3 months (extended to 4) to learn me to not ever lie and throw random bottles again. Later that night the message shocked me and made me lie even more in Forums and our private chat, trying to fix the problem that i created which let to several other problems.

A week passed and did i made a apology because i didn't saw any reason to lie and that i wanted to play on the server, i told Aquaa that i was lying, being impractical, dumb and that i wasn't behaving on my best that day and the other days talking with him. Next to the lying part do I find 3.4 a sometimes a difficult rule to follow as you sometimes can riks your life and sometimes can't while i still sometimes make f6's to make sure of my actions, this explains some of my 3.4 bans. It was in this situation very clear that i wasn't in the right to be putting myself in danger, and that i was just messing around with this innocent person that was just trying to roleplay. The ct fathat i was lying will not happen again as i know what it can result me into and as it was pretty dumb of me. I really regret these actions and would love to turn everything back so i can play in the server again.

from of today, 40 days have past and did i miss a special event which i can clearly blame myself for, it makes me reflect the choices that i made and that i should never cross them again.

--}(I know that i shouldn't off made this apology as you told me that i could create one before the last 2 weeks. I just hope that you maybe forgive my actions today and to believe on my word that i will not lie to any official staff of Perpheads or to throw random bottles at armed people for no absolute reason in the evening.)

Additional Information: I also want to play in the server again for some other reasons, i got some pictures and information about how my org (table 21) is being carried by my friends and that i would love to take part in the org physically. Rading, roleplaying and just having fun. Without having to anoy anyone, to break any rules or to create any problem.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You have repeatedly lied, apologized, and said that you understand your mistakes but continue to make stupid mistakes such as trying to ban evade. Your words are empty to me and I will not be considering an appeal, whereas I was marginally considering it before you had attempted to ban evade after apologizing and claiming you understand the mistakes you made.

Wait the ban out.

Status
Not open for further replies.