Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 1.6 - User threw a bottle at an armed individual who had their weapon out for absolutely no justifiable reasoning, and this led to them being killed. When questioned about the incident, he said that he was essentially "protecting" an old friend of his, who had absolutely no clue who he was. After realizing that he was going to get caught in a lie, he began switching up his story saying that he aimed the bottle at the wrong guy, although there was no one else involved who throwing a bottle at would make sense. Absolutely abhorrent record for 3.4 and fails to learn, and tried to deceive me when questioned about the report - These influenced the longer length in ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, it has been almost 2 weeks from now, almost dying because of the lack of perpheads that i have.

I again want to say sorry to Aquaa for the way i was being a retard and lying to you but do i know that saying sorry won't help from of today, as i already said that in the other apology a few times and will it probably not make any differents. What i do want to say is that I really hope that you can understand that it was a late night for me when i threw the bottle and that messing around in night is way more fun. (it wasn't funny at all and clearly not worth it). I do have my limits in the night and don't do anything worse then trowing a bottle and am i not going to do stupid shit again from now on in the evening. Then i started messaging you in discord where i was completely lying to you about how you where my friend (somehow i didn't notice that it was actually you that i was trying to protect) and later on removing messages that confirmed i was lying and more stupid shit that made me get this 3 months ban which i still deserve, but i do feel like i can be back in server without creating any more problems and doing things as lying.

I really want to play on the server again as i don't minge the whole time or anything like that and did learned from my mistakes but is it just 3.4 that drives me crazy all the time, idk. Going to try my absolute best when i get unbanned to not break it ever again.
Next to this is it also quitte interesting that on the moment that i got banned my little bro got unbanned the next day and was i just about to play with him ( you can check him out. https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=captainFF77), I hope that somehow thats going to give you a reason to lower my ban time.

now at the end of this apology am i telling you that this was the last time ever lying to any staff member or any member at all and for sure you, Aquaa. At the end did you really seemed like a nice guy but was it just me that started talking absolute shit for no reason + making things up which made it all worse.

i was lying and being dumb. Never happing again..

Additional Information: i will consider any answer as the right one and appreciate anything that get me closer to getting unbanned.

again, I am really sorry Aquaa for the things i did and am i ready to enjoy the server again without breaking any rules as i having nothing else to do in my free time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, it has been 2 weeks now without being able to join perpheads:yawn:. It has been hard for me working without being able to play in perpheads in my free time. I will never buy a bottle no more, i would really like to play the server without breaking any rules. These 2 weeks really made me think about the things i did but can't resolve them unfortunate. my sincere apologies Aquaa.

Reaction score

Your record is horrible, your attitude is always awful until you get banned and a few days pass, but I appreciate the apology. Had you not lied and put me in a position and basically accuse me of lying, I would have accepted an appeal somewhere down the line.

Hello, it has been almost 2 weeks from now, almost dying because of the lack of perpheads that i have.

This is not okay

Status
Not open for further replies.