Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: Jamie Dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 1.6 - User threw a bottle at an armed individual who had their weapon out for absolutely no justifiable reasoning, and this led to them being killed. When questioned about the incident, he said that he was essentially "protecting" an old friend of his, who had absolutely no clue who he was. After realizing that he was going to get caught in a lie, he began switching up his story saying that he aimed the bottle at the wrong guy, although there was no one else involved who throwing a bottle at would make sense. Absolutely abhorrent record for 3.4 and fails to learn, and tried to deceive me when questioned about the report - These influenced the longer length in ban. // Extended 3 --> 4mo for multiple attempts at ban evasion..

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

i wanted to ask for a favor. Could i be unbanned for a few hours so i can participate in the anniversary event? I would love to join this fun one time event and to also get some special items myself so i can enjoy them later when i get unbanned. (Please react asap as this event will be over at the end of the day).

I would higly appreciate if any other admin could maybe decide about this call as Aquaa is ofline. Next to this isn't it about my ban but do i just want to join the event. for a few/a hours.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i found it very unfortunate that i couldn't be unbanned for even a hour to enjoy the anniversary event. i made the apology not to get fully unbanned or to get any ban time off, i made it so i maybe had some time in the server before i fully log off. as i got 4 months now and nothing will change on that. On the other hand, the 2 apology's before where very serieus about my mistakes and to just tell you that i am sorry for lying and for how i was behaving. Also where you making jokes about ban evading in the chat logs of perp and do i not understand what you mean with false promises. Ban evading is what you call it, starting over and trying to join the anniversary event is what it is in my perspective. how is lying such a horrible thing that it can't even able me to join the anniversary of the server? I am doing my best to solve the issue i have with you but i guess it isn't fixable. Even on the reason why i got banned are you exaggerating.

''Groph was given the chance and unbanned because he co-operated with staff about his ban'', how was i not co-operating with you next to the fact that i was lying to you? When i confirmed that i was lying i fully changed my behavior and accepted any outcome of your answer. I'm trying to get on the server, what keeps you from letting me not even join the event for a hour next to that i was lying? Don't you see that i understand to not do any more stupid shit to fuck it up? please respond to these, i would appreciate that. As you blocked me on discord to ''evade'' answering.

Reaction score
i found it very unfortunate that i couldn't be unbanned for even a hour to enjoy the anniversary event. i made the apology not to get fully unbanned or to get any ban time off, i made it so i maybe had some time in the server before i fully log off. as i got 4 months now and nothing will change on that. On the other hand, the 2 apology's before where very serieus about my mistakes and to just tell you that i am sorry for lying and for how i was behaving. Also where you making jokes about ban evading in the chat logs of perp and do i not understand what you mean with false promises. Ban evading is what you call it, starting over and trying to join the anniversary event is what it is in my perspective. how is lying such a horrible thing that it can't even able me to join the anniversary of the server? I am doing my best to solve the issue i have with you but i guess it isn't fixable. Even on the reason why i got banned are you exaggerating.

''Groph was given the chance and unbanned because he co-operated with staff about his ban'', how was i not co-operating with you next to the fact that i was lying to you? When i confirmed that i was lying i fully changed my behavior and accepted any outcome of your answer. I'm trying to get on the server, what keeps you from letting me not even join the event for a hour next to that i was lying? Don't you see that i understand to not do any more stupid shit to fuck it up? please respond to these, i would appreciate that. As you blocked me on discord to ''evade'' answering.

You broke the rules. We don't owe you anything, not even an unban for the anniversary. You broke the rules, deal with the consequenses

Reaction score

You deserve no sympathy. You are not being unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.