Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DemonAlgorithm
Your Roleplay Name: Josh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100249311

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For breaking into PD and also breaking into a car then wrecking it. Also not taking game serious enough

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm sorry for not taking the game serious enough, I had been drinking and wanted to be a criminal. I feel it's unfair for a month ban when I've seen bans for people who used racial slurs or homophobic remarks get a couple days ban. And while the admin feels I wasn't taking the game seriously, he didn't see me when I was a civilian and dragging bodies to the medics so they could be revived. Anyways if not I'll see you guys in a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

I don't really feel that this is a genuine apology considering that most of your ban appeal is trying to compare your length to something completely incomparable with a plethora of different things that could have been said resulting in varying ban lengths.

You can try appealing again on Christmas day and if you actually put some effort into it I might consider removing or lowering your ban based on the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.