Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: dwarvendragon
Your Roleplay Name: dill mcfarly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79652021

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6 - User blatantly kept disregarding commands under gunpoint and even tried pulling up the 911 app. He then showed a clear disregard for his life as he continued to shit talk whilst under gunpoint and despite being told several times to stop talking, he refused to do so and then asked to be shot which resulted in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would like to express my apology's for how i acted under gun point, at the time i was mad with the continues mugging at lake whilst i was fishing i realise now the importance of 3.4 i honestly thought where he was focused on someone els and my hands where no long surrendered i could get away with contacting police, i know now not to try to pull my phone out and i know now not to antagonise the person and instead rp as someone who is getting a gun pointing at them, i also understand the importance os 3.6 and that is never ok to tell someone to kill me because it unrealistic and ruins the experience

Reaction score

Please sit this one out and try to familiarize yourself with the rule before returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.