Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Auston
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Whoafeller
Your Roleplay Name: Englebert Finklestein
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53638753

Why were you punished?: Shooting cops blocking my doorway

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off I would like to apologize to the police involved, two wrongs does not make a right and for that I apologize to everyone involved

(3.4: Basically fearRP. You cannot do something that will risk you dying if the risk of you dying outweighs the risk and reward of success. You also must not do something to risk or escalate a prison sentence you would be receiving.

The incident : I was living in the slums apartments and opened my door to receive a package, there was what i estimate about 5 cops outside and a civilian. The package was not there so as i attempted to close the door cops and civilians blocked the doorway off completely and started asking me questions and a civilian attempted to zip-tie me. My main concern was that I had cocaine growing in the apartment/AK47 on my back and police/civilians were pushing their way through the door. I warned everyone to get out but people only pushed in even more.

I took the rule on 3.4 out of context in this moment ( Some valid reasons to kill police officers include: Preventing the imminent detection of drug production."

An admin explained to me that even though I had drugs growing in the apartment I cannot justify opening fire since the drugs were behind a second door in the apartment. My logic was the AK on my back could be used as probable cause as it had been in the past.

I went to re-read 3.4 very carefully and see that I was completely in the wrong taking the nuclear option of shooting cops. The risk of shooting at police far outweighs the risk of them imprisoning me.

I would also like to state that I do not expect to be unbanned at all, it is a great privilege to play on this server, but not a right. I am 100% in the wrong and the admins went very easy on my punishment. Being a relatively new player I still should have taken greater care to know the rules.

Reaction score
I appreciate the apology, sorry for the delay but regardless I would of let your ban run through. I went lenient on punishment so please be careful in the future and act realistically.