Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: telemedial
Your Roleplay Name: Freddy Fiber
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:599631779

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - user disconnected mid rp sit & disconnected within 10 minutes of committing a crime

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I have just opened my emails to seeing this ban you have issued. I agree fully where you are coming from with this ban but I can tell you know the entire rp and raid I was in you can hear my mother screaming at me to turn off the computer, I know it’s not allowed to leave until 10 mins after situation and I have never broken this rule anytime, if you allow this as a one off as I would have stayed if I was allowed to play but my mother would instead ban me if I stayed so it’s a situation where I had to choose to carry on and not get banned or get banned for a whole week. So I do apologise on my behalf (me disconnecting had no malicious intent I simply was not allowed to stay on) you can see with my record I have never broken this rule, I would have loved to have played whilst being wanted by police.

Many apologies,
telemedicine

Additional Information: none

Reaction score
ps. I do not understand what you mean by mid rp sit do you mean the raid I was doing?

Reaction score

My apologies I copied it wrong onto the ban, it is indeed only disconnected within 10 minutes of committing a crime. (I will edit it)

Next time just leave your pc on for a little while and just walk, go do whatever you have to do and make a report quick and just go afk (according to 3.16 Idle) until the 10 minutes have passed. I will unban you this time but bare in mind if this does happen in the future you will receive a ban for it again and an apology wont be as easy as you should know approximately what time you have to stop playing so you should take it into account when entering a roleplay situation (raid).

Also for your information you do have another ban for 3.20 so be sure to check if you had a punishment for it before claiming u never broken it ;)

Ban has been lowered to 16h (from 3 days) as I feel you should still feel the consequences of your actions but I do accept the apology and understand the reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.