Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ex: The Box Union, current: airducks
Your Roleplay Name: Mark Christof
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156822642

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a long time since I left the Garry's Mod after I got banned from the Perpheads. Well, back then, I didn't know or couldn't relate to the fact that this community was what kept me enjoying the Gmod. I always enjoyed the gameplay, especially the gun fights. They were a thrilling experience. My reason for cheating at the time was to protect my plants from the raiders. It was always one step forwards and two steps back. Of course, any unfair advantage should be frowned upon, and I claim my responsibilities and actions. After three years and personal growth, I sincerely apologize to the people whose game I ruined and the staff's efforts.

I'd like to believe that time is the deciding force. Back then, I aimed to win instead of having fun and following the process. As time passed, my mindset changed. "Enjoying the process, not just the end product." became one of my driving forces. When I look back, what baffles me is that I was trying not the break the rules, although I was cheating. I know, a weird mentality. I guess that was my kind of apology to myself secretly. Now, I can not describe how regretful I am, and how much I would and will apologize.

As I mentioned before, my heart still goes out to this community. What overjoyed me as an ex-player was to witness the evolution of the aspects of the server. Maybe I could not actively play on the server, but thanks to forums. I hope that I can receive a second chance.
Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.