Ban Apology @Collier @TheSpook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not posting for myself but rather for another idiot.

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: The Spookster
How long were you banned for: It was a month first now it's a year.
Your Steam Name: Omelly666
Your In-game Name: Rafael Slaughter
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51081375
Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.4, 2.5 - User molotoved a property without a valid reason, he then shot people during an admin sit. -Extended due to record.
Why should this appeal be considered: Hello, I'm here to apologise for my actions committed on 25th of July 2020 at 2:11AM. Due to my poor behaviour during an admin sit SPOOK was forced to get on to deal with the situation and ban 3 of us Including Nade and AlexDuns. They have been unbanned already as I'm sure (Correct me if I'm wrong). I am the only one that still banned from the situation.
I don't remember the situation too well to recall it but I remember it a little bit to tell you what happened. It was Nade and me molotoving Slums appartment 4 making the users inside die and loosing their items after they had wallbanged AlexDuns(?) so Nade and me took revenge my molotoving them. After the incidident we got reported by George or Greg it was one of the 2 I remember and somebody else but I forgot who. They said they didn't want us banned but rather refunded so we agreed on that and we got put down. As we were really bored we started messing around by shooting them on the roof which was fucking stupid of us considering our records and my record being the worst making it really bad for me. Well I paid for the fucking around by getting banned for a year and not being able to play perpheads anymore for a year. Since the ban around 3months have passed and a lot has changed. After my ban I quit gaming and sold my PC and haven't played anything else. I was recently messaged by my old perp friend asking if I could come play perp again but I declined the offer as I had nothing to play perp on only school laptop which I think can just run perp on 60 fps. I just wanna play perp again and just stay away from the toxic trolling and stuff. Please give me another change to just enjoy perp again as it has been hitting 60 players again it would be fun to just try the server again and improve myself. I'm sorry to George, Greg, Spook and everyone involved that was in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.