Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mr Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: #Elite# Got_Owned
Your Roleplay Name: Corey as i believe!
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cause i was hacking cause i was really mad back then.... i am really really sorry

Why should this appeal be considered?: So i got the ban in around 2020,
I loved perpheads alot, i had my crew my friends, untill they dumped me, and i went growing alone.... but i got in debt cause i kept getting raided and i was getting mad..... i was being shot through walls.... I was thinking if they are hacking, then why not me?

and i was wrong... i was really wrong.....
I never shud have searched any hack up, cause i had wallhack back then, first i said i didnt, but i did....

i am now 25 years old, i was banned around 2020 like 3 or 2 years ago....
Its doesnt seem long, but for my feeling i am banned for 7 years.... thats the feeling... i really miss perpheads
I found out a friend in my town also plays perpheads...... a dutch guy.. how weird is that? to find a guy that also plays perpheads in ur town? LOL... but anyway... after i waas banned i was being mad and sad cause i couldnt play for a long time anymore.... that time i decided to quit garrys mod... cause perpheads was like the best server that existed in roleplay there... i do miss it.... i should never have hacked in 2020... i should have went to the admins instead and not brag about it and insult others disrespecting... as i said im now 25.... i feel like i just wanna play again with a friend, have nice time again in the last years in gmod i hope..... before it goes down..... cause games like these dont stay for centuries... even though it shud be for centuries cuz gmod and perpheads are best server i ever played, and i really miss it, and i am really serious about this cause why would i write such long story?...... i really meant it.... i am sorry if i hacked, i am ssorrry if i missbehaved back then, i know i was a stupid child, i was dumb. i was getting triggered real quick... and t hats why i went down and started hacking which i never should have..... trust me i learned my lesson, and i hope you guys see it too... :( i really miss perp i really wanna play again cause i went in coma this year and i just wanna waste my time in gmod..... with a friend that also plays this..... please... i promise... i wont do anything stupid again, if something happens so be it... i wont brag about it anymore... i even started a youtube channel, i really want to make a montage about perpheads in the future if you guys allow me, and especially collier since he banned me... and i understanded why... i am sorry collier for my miss behaviour and my unrespectfull text's towards you back then, i know you are doing ur job.... i am sorry. i hope y ou guys feel the same about me hoping to let me play again on this nice server... i will promise i wont brag or hack or do anything stupid anymore... i am 25 now and i will behave like it...

Additional Information: I was a child back then, i was dumb i was stupid,
I didnt think about things, i just did it without thinkng about the consequences...... and now i did.... i am sorry that i did some trouble in your server, i know i was stupid.... i wont be respecfull anymore or get mad... i promise... i am 25 now i will behave like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.