Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: flugs
Your Roleplay Name: Jackson McSnuffles / Jacob Blooregard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91646864

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - As a Police Officer, executed another player for making verbal threats and confronting him about tasing players for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?:

I'm not really used to being on this side of the system and this will be the first ban/punishment I've appealed in over 3 years, however, I'll give it a shot.

Honestly, my actions were stupid. I thought I was having fun, in reality I was just being edgy and making the game much less enjoyable for other players. The mingey behaviour I displayed has been unacceptable, and I know that more than anyone else. It wasn't cool, funny or enjoyable in any way; it was just breaking rules for the sake of it because I thought it was. I realise now, more than ever, that this is completely immature and actually very embarrassing. I would like to offer my personal apologies to Littleshawsi, Larry James and any other players I negatively affected in my "rampage".

I understand that, given my recent infractions, there really may not seem to be any merit to this apology or whatever I choose to say in this appeal. My behaviour recently has been awful. I've completely soiled an incredibly positive reputation that I spent over a year building and continued to be a detrimental impact on a community that I previously worked so extremely hard to try and improve. This isn't me. Anyone who knows me will know that I absolutely love this community, and I cannot deny that. The worst part is; I can't even say why I've done what I've done, I've simply been childish. Something about resigning, deciding I was the absolute shit. Thinking I could do whatever I liked without any consequence, purely due to my prior status. This is not the case, and really I knew that all along.

Additional Information:

Whilst I don't know if I'll resume activity straight away, I really do want to rebuild my reputation and earn back the respect and relationships that I once had, bit by bit, and the first step towards that is putting my ego aside, making this deep-to-heart apology and addressing my recent misbehaviour. I hope this apology can be deeply considered and that I can slowly become a part of this community once more.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.