Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: harley
Your Roleplay Name: Poppy Duncan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460343458

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.22 - Running on the highway constantly. Later, stole a player's car outside PD with the intention of wrecking it by constantly driving on the wrong side of the highway, only to be incredibly disrespectful in a report after being run over on the highway and crashing the stolen car. // Extended due to death threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I would like deeply apologise for my abhorrent behaviour towards collier. The language and use of terminology i shown towards you was truly and utterly disgusting and in no way shape or form accepted. I really am not sure why i acted like this because it is not my real self and I lost control when speaking to the admins and i can not stress how sorry i am and how it will not happen again. Over the time i have been banned ( 6months maybe more not sure) i have really started to work chose of language and how I react in certain situations. I would love to come back to this game as i have made so many memories and have also made so many friends and i really miss this community.

I would also like to apologise to the person who i stole car and drove it and broke it. At the point of doing this i am not sure why i did this and I regret it a lot and if i get unbanned i will ask to see who the person is and make it back up to them because my behaviour shouldn't of been tolerated at all and was extremely unacceptable. I would also like to apologise to everyone else who was affected including other admins as you shouldn't of had waste your time on my stupid behaviour and i would like to apologise to everyone especially @Collier for the language they received from me.

I have made sure to work all on my over all behaviour so i can come back to perp as a new person if i get unbanned and you will not see any of my bad behaviour anymore if i come back. I really miss playing this server and would love to come back and will also accept having a communication ban or anything if it means that i can come back and show that i want to change and work on my behaviour.

Thanks for reading i hope you take my appeal into consideration and hopefully I can come back
Regards Harley

Additional Information: @Collier i cant stress how sorry i am and if i upset you i am deeply sorry and would love to speak to you to show that
Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.