Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: harleyLFC96
Your Roleplay Name: Poppy Duncan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460343458

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.22 - Running on the highway constantly. Later, stole a player's car outside PD with the intention of wrecking it by constantly driving on the wrong side of the highway, only to be incredibly disrespectful in a report after being run over on the highway and crashing the stolen car. // Extended due to death threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to commence by humbly apologising for my abhorrent behavior toward Collier. I used language and terminology toward you that was absolutely disgusting and in no way ought to have been allowed. I can't emphasise enough how sorry I am and how it will never happen again. I honestly don't understand why I behaved in this way because it is not my personality. I also lost control when speaking to the administrators. I've been banned for 10 is months, perhaps more, and throughout the whole time I've really started to work on my language and reaction tendencies. I would love to come back to this game as i have made so many memories and have also made so many friends and i really miss this community.

I also want to apologise to the person whose vehicle I took, drove, and wrecked. I don't know why I did this now, and I deeply regret it. If I'm given permission to return, I'll request to meet the individual who banned me in order to apologise to them. My behaviour shouldn't have been accepted at all. As you shouldn't have wasted your time on my idiotic behaviour, I also want to apologise to anyone else who was affected, including other admins. I especially would like to apologise to @Collier for the language I perceived potential them.

I have made sure to work hard on my overall behaviour so that if I get unbanned, I may return to Perp as a new person and you won't recognise me at all. I genuinely miss playing on this server and would love to return. I'll accept a communication ban or anything else if it means returning and demonstrating that I want to improve my behaviour.

Many thanks for reading; I sincerely hope you will accept my request and allow me to return.
Regards Harley

Additional Information: Once again @Collier i cant stress how sorry i am and if i upset you i am deeply sorry and would love to speak to you to show that
Thanks for reading. I have changed

Status
Not open for further replies.