Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: reikifl
Your Roleplay Name: Genesis Mathias
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169850682

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating/ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: Look, I do understand that I have been annoying you guys for awhile now and the constant ban evading, but I hope you understand that I do that because I actually like your server. I haven't found one like it. I want to actually roleplay instead of just rdming people; it's not as fun. I want to actually help the community instead of doing all this non sense I know I have probably stressed all the staff out by having to be on constant watch for ban evading, but I dont want to anymore. I know it would relieve a lot of stress off you guys, the staff team, and me. I promise not to be like the old way and I promise to follow the rules. I have cooled my temper a lot and dont get mad as easy. I hope you can understand. I really do want to play this server. I want to actually make a difference. I have been ban evading for awhile, and if I ever get unbanned, I will never cheat or ban evade again. It was a big mistake, and I want to enjoy the server instead of ruining it. I see the people complaining about me rdming in the chat, and I feel bad because I know how it feels to get a timer over and over and over. I really hope you know I dont want to do this stuff anymore and I want to play this server again. I will make amends with Eric Jonson and actually help new players. I know it's unlikely, but maybe I will become a helper one day and play with you guys seriously. I have ruined the fun of the players, and I know they would like to not have me killing them all the time. I really hope you guys can forgive me and we can make this a thing of the past. I sincerely apologize for the players I have ruined and hope that I can be friends with everyone instead of making enemies. If you deny this apology, I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.