Ban Apology (Curak and Bolli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak and Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent on friendly person and 6 months on Slam

Your Steam Name: Slam and or friendly person but the appeal is for the ban on slam
Your Roleplay Name: Aman singh on slam and Katrina graffin on friendly person
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157407536 and STEAM_0:0:696400725

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned on slam for 6 months due to "mass rdm" and permanently on friendly person as it was an alt account

Why should this appeal be considered?: . I played the game after a real life friend suggested it to me and really enjoyed it as we were not allowed to talk outside of it and it was very simple and realistic I then really grew to like the games combat and pvp and the various job roles taken by people in the city.

However it was my first day and I only really briefly read the rules and due to its realistic based rules I was unsure in how in depth they went so in the 8 or so hours I had played in my first session I made my fair share of mistakes and when the admin came online I was banned for 6 months after i was asked to provide evidence however i had a GCSE the next day and it was really in the back of my mind due to the stress that comes with the exam and completely forget to do what the admin asked which was to provide the demo clips that Garry's mod records.

I accepted this as I did unrightfully murder people when I shouldn't of and then failed to provide evidence on the matter but I really enjoyed the hours that I played and wanted to play again and was extremely bored and even tried to find replacement but nothing gave me the same rush of playing perpheads and remembered how much fun i had on perp and really enjoyed playing the game and was craving to play it so I made a 2nd account to play on.

I then read and learned the rules very in depth so I could assure myself that I wouldn't be banned again and I could enjoy the game correctly.

I then racked up over 19 hours in just a few days and thought I was in the clear however I knew in the back of my mind what i did was wrong in breaking the rules and failing to accept my 6 month ban and then evading it and it was always a big worry if someone found out and then I was in my base and suddenly got permanently banned and have come to the realisation just how much of a mistake what I did was.

I can see why I was banned as I was incompetent in not reading the rules and then murdered people on your server and as a new account who just started the game i would look like a troll who was there to ruin it for others looking at the logs but I assure you that wasn't my intention

If my ban is shortened or removed i would be over the moon as perp has now become my favourite game and I loved playing it if not i completely understand that i was new failed to do what is recommended and read the rules then was banned for my wrongdoings which is completely rightful. when my ban is over I will make sure to thoroughly understand the rules and never do something like this as it disrupts and wastes the admins time , affects players simply trying to enjoy the game then also stops me from playing a game i absolutely love.

when my ban is over I will not break the in game rules like I did I am really sorry for ruining the experience for others and giving trouble to the staff making them read the logs and deal with me words can not explain how angry i am at myself for doing this to others then not being allowed to play what now is my favourite game I am really sorry.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading the appeal i hope you can forgive me for my incomitance and i hope i can be accepted back into the community and enjoy the game again soon!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Please make sure you read the rules properly this time. If you have any questions you can always ask on the forums, /help in-game or press F6 and make a Help & Support ticket!

Reviewed with @Bolli

Status
Not open for further replies.