Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Kommandant A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Osama Bin-Makin Money
Your Roleplay Name: Zack Pools
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102333673

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I wasn't on my account playing perpheads when I got banned, but my friend was which wanted to play gmod because he has never played it in his life wanted to play it, so i let him borrow my account and use it to play gmod and play perpheads because the roleplay game is really good and i enjoy and i thought he would enjoy it aswell but I did not know it would end up in my being banned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because the ban wasn't my fault and I'll do anything to play perpheads again because I really enjoy playing it with all my heart. I will do anything to get unbanned and I will do anything to prevent this from happening in the future tbh it was all my fault because i forgot to tell him to read the rules before playing because it is a serious roleplay, so please forgive me and him and I will prevent this from happening again the future.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score
Hi, I was part of the situation you got banned for.

You decided to execute A1L in the middle of the stairs in the slums building in the middle of a RP situation.
Not even 5 seconds prior to you shooting A1L you spoke in your mic using your own voice.

Due to you also attempting to ban evade, and lieing to A1L in your apology I believe you don't deserve an unban.
Your ban lasts 3 months and you haven't even waited atleast an hour prior to posting this.

My RP and the RP of many others was ruined when you decided to execute A1L, in public, in RP.

Edit, (David Peach his video);

Reaction score
Sorry, are you disputing (claiming it is invalid) or apologising. It sounds like a dispute and apology at the same time. If you can confirm for below please?

Reaction score
How can you dispute for your friends actions on your PC though? A dispute means that the ban was given unfairly or should not have been given in the first place.. You did deserve to get banned, doesn't matter if you or your friend shot A1L. The point is, it happend. So the ban was justified.

You should focus on an apology, but due to the ban being 3 months and you attempting to ban evade. You should wait a while.

Reaction score
As I said I did not shoot A1L because if you have looked at the ban appeal I said It was my friend and I was not there at the time when he shot A1L and I don't really want to wait 3 months because I'm going to spend the 3 months bored when I love enjoying Perpheads.

Reaction score
Dispute > 3 independent staff members will review this to check the validity of the ban. If it is valid, it remains, if not, it will be removed.

Apology > Apologising to the banning staff member and they'll decide whether they think they should unban you or not dependent on multiple factors they'll take into account.

You made an apology thread, but then you're calling it a dispute and an apology again. As of now, it will be treated as an apology and the thread will be locked until it is dealt with. by @A1L

Reaction score

In order to prove that your "friend" was on your account, please provide the following demo file: perpheads_demo_2021-3-16 19-45-52
If you are unsure as to how to find and provide your demo, please use this guide: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide

In addition to this, please state approximately what time you left your PC unattended. For reference, you connected to the server at 7:45:55 PM GMT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.